Exit

Getting error with benign prompt

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-06-12 220346.jpg

Hi there,

I'm getting the above error message, stating that the images were removed due to a violation of user guidelines, having understood the user guidelines I cannot see what part of my prompt violated those guidelines. This was the prompt: "intricate digital tapestry interweaves microscopic transistors, conducting pathways, and complex electronic components, orchestrating a symphony of computations. Within this silicon realm, a vast array of integrated circuits seamlessly interact, meticulously processing, analyzing, and transforming data. Acting as the neural synapses of the AI realm, this labyrinthine network of minuscule circuitry breathes life into virtual landscapes, painting vivid imagery and imbuing pixels with the power of imagination."

Could you please let me know what part this had violated your guidelines please? I'm assuming it is a bug, therefore the report. Hope someone will reply and answer from Adobe Firefly support team! Thanks.

With regards,

JJ

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?