• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received the "You're In" Email but having access issues

Participant ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my official invitation, clicked on the link, logged on and seemingly got in with the "You're In" website. When I follow the "click here" link to the Firefly site, it presents options to generate images and text effects. But those don't actually work. The website just takes me to a generic site with an intro video and a "request access" button. Any idea what's amiss here?
Bug Started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

-----------

If you have received the "You're In" email but are unable to access Firefly, please check that the email address in your Account profile (See screenshot) is the same email you requested access with.

• You must have an Adobe ID associ
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 371 Replies 371
371 Comments
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the beta invite, I did not have an AdobeID account before applying. I have created one now with the same email that was used to send the email to me.

I have tried multiple browsers and reseting cache.

Still no access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recived an email stating I have gain acess, but when I try to sign in I recive a messaging stating I am eligible. I reached out to the discord server and followed a staffs advice, but non of them work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filled out the form last week after not being able to access Firefly. I just wanted to check on how long it should take to get some type of response. I double checked emails, used a different browser etc. evertyhing is fine, but I still wasn't able to log in. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've the same problem: when i click on anyone link, it sends me on a white page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me Too.
you re in

mail but no acces. i log out and in again, my email is the same as my account, i have the same result no generate only videos of the beta.
Thnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have had the same challenge. It was sent to the correct email which I then login through. I have cleared my cache and closed and reopened my browser and it still just says request access when I login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Misma situación, recibido correo "You're in!" pero no me deja utilizarlo.
Podeís comprobar si os han aprobado o estáis en espera en este enlace:
https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta
Creo que al menos debería aparecer Abobe Firefly Beta en modo "Awaiting Approval".
A mí ni me aparece este recuadro a pesar de haber recibido el email de aprobación. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I received the "You're In" email as well, but have no way of accessing the app.

On the website only the request button is available.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Kai

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. was very excited to see "you are in" but after logging in, it was the same page with video when I click on generate.

sudip

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue, I received the email "You are iN" but the link only bring me to presentation video.
I did login with the email address where I receved the confirmation but nothing has changed.

TY for any help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the access problem. I've cleared my browser caches. I've signed-out and back in through Adobe.com and Creative Cloud. I've attempted accessing from Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Email says "I'm in" but no matter how I try signing in or accessing the Firefly beta, I only have "request access" as I click on any of the 3 generate options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got the same issue, request access

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same problem - I received my "You're In" email a little over a week ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm having the same issue with logging into the beta, I have received the email granting access but cannot figure out how to actually gain access

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the rule? how many people need to complain before adobe reads/replies/fixes it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue. Got the "You're in" email, but tried all the suggested fixes below (cache clear, at browsers, checked email/sgn in account details etc.) and no luck for me. Keep seeing the orignial marketing screen and videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I also have the same issue and can't use my accesse after "You're In" letter. I have filled in the form from Tracy.H. sereval times, but nothing. It still doesnt't work.

And I have the same email address in my account profile and in requests. What else can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done all that you have told us to do and even filled the survey twice already. I signed up on 13-04-23 and got this supossed 'You're in' acces mail on 11-05-23. How is it that I still can't use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Received the "You're in" email, but no way to try the product. Tried all suggestions (haerd refresh, same email for invite and log in, etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these requests once a day, so you should check for access in 24 hours.

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about those of use who signed up with our Adobe ID and not a 3rd party? 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe account was created using my email, not a social sign on. If I create an account with a different email, how will it be associated to my Adobe Cloud account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, got the invitation link, but cant generate anything

Votes

Translate

Translate