Exit

October 13: Firefly Newsletter 🐈‍⬛

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

101323-FF-Banner.png

Friday, October 13, 2023

Ahh! Nothing says happy Friday like Friday the 13th in October! It's the perfect day to bust out the candy corn (Yes, I said it — I love candy corn!), relax next to all the ghouls and goblins, and dream up all the wonderful and amazing things you can do with your newfound knowledge from MAX.

For anyone who attended MAX in person or virtually, I hope you're safe and sound back home and well rested. Now it's time to put everything you learned into practice and create something amazing!

If you missed any of the MAX 2023 excitement, don't worry! We have everything you need on our MAX website. But for now, let's get to everything you need to know about what happened in the Adobe Firefly Support Community.

Featured Content

NL-Generative-Match-Thumbnail.png

Want to generate images using a specific look and feel in Adobe Firefly? You can now do that in Firefly using a feature called Generative Match.

NL-Save_CCL_Icon.png

You can now save your Generated Text to image and Text effect to your Creative Cloud Library. Let's get started!

Adobe Live: MAX Edition

If you missed any of the Adobe Live Steams during MAX 2023. Don't worry, we got you covered. Check out some of our favorite Firefly Steams from MAX.

First Takes from the Community: Adobe Firefly & Generative AI

Join award-winning designer Kladi from Printmysoul takes you through new Generative AI features across the Creative Cloud apps. Learn how Generative AI has the potential to unlock imagination and amplify creative expression for all.

First Takes from the Community: What's New in Adobe Firefly

Join us LIVE with Creative Cloud expert Tim Möbest to explore the latest features powered by Firefly. Join the session to explore new CC workflows and discover updated Generative AI features to level up your designs, meet the community, and ask all of your questions live.

Trending in the Community

Discussions

Ideas

Bugs

Helful Links

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for these very helpful links, much appreciated

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rollan.banez Yay! Let me know if there is anything you would like to see more of you don't see already in the newsletter. : ) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for the Links and the actual discussions that are going on. Sometimes I lose track and that helps a lot!

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines