Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two ways to save your favorites in Adobe Firefly

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save_CCL_Banner.png

Alright everyone, I hope you're as excited about this new feature as I am. Starting with the latest release of Adobe Firefly at MAX 2023, you can now save your Generated Text to image and Text effect to your Creative Cloud Libraries! I'll hold while you celebrate.

Previously, you could only save your favorites by clicking on the heart icon for each image. You could then view your favorites via your browser. This does have the limitation of being unable to see your favorites outside of the browser/device. Read more about that here.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 3.35.32 PM.png

You can now save your Generated Text to image and Text effect to your Creative Cloud Library. Let's get started!

1. Generate an image using Text to image. Here is a prompt to get you started.

Step-1.png

2. Hover over the image you want to save to your Creative Cloud Library and click the share icon.

Step-2.png

3. Click on "Save to library"

Step-3.png

4. Select the folder you would like to save too

Step-4.png

5. Now, the moment of truth...<drum roll> you should be able to see your saved generation here in your Creative Cloud Library!

Step-5.png

Let us know what you think of the feature in the comments below! And as always stay up to date with the latest on Firefly in our What's new in Adobe Firefly article.

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great finally. I have sooooo many notes with screendumps and copy/pasted prompts - to be able to go back. And at the same time I was afraid that I by accident would delete my browser history ... Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great tip, I didn't know that you can now save it in a Creative Cloud Library, which opens a lot of possibilities, saving this for future reference. Absolute time-saver. Thank you

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @CMass ,

Very helpful and concise.

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thanks @CMass  🙂

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this way I can view and download images generated by Firefly (.jpg or .png), but I see no possibility to further generate the files saved in the libraries, as it is possible with the favorites saved in the browser locally (https://firefly.adobe.com/favorites).

I don't want to only see and download my favorites, I want to continue working with them, as is possible when I click on the heart icon of a generated image in Firefly. I want to save the prompt, as well as all settings and styles of a generated image, to be able to tweak and improve further generations of that image.
This is not saved in the libraries - or am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:
I have just learned that Firefly does save all settings including styles and reference image (so that you can continue to generate the generated image) - if you create a link to the desired (generated) image.

The image can still be further generated with this link. How long the link is valid is not yet known to me.
But this option is great!

2023-12-15_18-30-20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOLLOW-UP:
According to Adobe Support, the generated links have no expiration date and always remain valid.
I think as long as there is no other backup option for favorites, this method is good for saving prompts including settings, styles and reference image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your questions and I'm happy to hear support was able to answer your questions. If there are any features you think would help improve this experience, may I ask you to create an idea post and share it here? 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines