• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe firefly API release date

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen some small talks on posts by Adobe about an API for accessing Firefly being in the works.

Does anyone have any details on the timeline associated with these APIs, as well as costs associated? I assume there'd be some free tier using the main firefly functionality as a model. I'm very keen to get some small personal projects put together with these APIs as the results of Firefly text-to-image are the best I've seen without being behind a large pay wall. Thanks!

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

@Christophe-Springbok Adobe Firefly APIs are coming soon for enterprise customers. We will have more information when they are released.
For now, follow this thread. We'll update you as soon as we have more information. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate
17 Comments
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful that adobe team provides an API for text to image generator so that developers and freelancers make use of it and generate incredible AI arts using API's. Please look for this feature request it would be quite helpful for developers

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My company has purchased a commercial license to use Firefly. We would love to generate images at scale that an accessible API is needed. When generating images on cloud, the API on the browser is like:

https://firefly.adobe.com/generate/images?prompt=Goldfinch+in+a+tree&style=oil&style=pixel&style=con...

Is it possible to access this API via, perhaps, python script, with login credentials?

Thanks!

Clare

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I would like to understand, whether Adobe Firefly gives the facility to superimpose text on the generated images, which is generated from text to image component.

Also, is there any API available to public, on paid subsciption or specific privileged account ?

If so, could you please help me understand the process for getting access to the APIs , for text to image generation , so that it can be levereged to our pipelines, without using the Adobe Firefly tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Shao Ying32024505h6qz Adobe Firefly APIs are coming soon for enterprise customers. We will have more information when they are released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be cool to see how they integrate in AEC @CMass 

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I would like to chek if there is any publicly available Image generation API of Adobe firefly that can be integrated with our pipelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, any update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2023 Dec 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How will we know when it's available? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Folk!

I would like to know if there is already a corporate API to use FireFly from our company's apps. If so, how much does the license cost, also do we need to meet any requirements as a company to use this api?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an API for Firefly yet? 

Cheers,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't belive it is @slimandslam ,

Adobe folks on this platform may be able to give more info

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trying to find some information about the firefly API. 

I see there is a Github placeholder since a few weeks, I see the info on the Enterprise firefly portal, .. but nobody seems to know anything else. I have a massive campaign for a client on hold until this API is released. Any idea if this is q1, q2, a3, ...?  

@CMass any help here would be much appreciated. We are an Adobe Enterprise client/agency.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Christophe-Springbok Adobe Firefly APIs are coming soon for enterprise customers. We will have more information when they are released.
For now, follow this thread. We'll update you as soon as we have more information. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe Firefly APIs are coming soon for enterprise customers"

... OK but what mean SOON ? do you have more information about the delay ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this was announced in March: Adobe Introduces Firefly Services and Custom Models to Accelerate Enterprise Content Creation and Pr.... You have to have an enterprise plan to access

APIs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Nicolas-HD no delay - you can contact your account rep for more details and access. It is a contracted service with a cost added to your Enterprise ETLA agreement: https://developer.adobe.com/firefly-services/

Votes

Translate

Translate