• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Upload a reference image(s) for text to image

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding an existing image for reference on the start might open more realistic images.

Idea Released

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! At this time we are not allowing uploading of images but will consider this for future releases. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the popularity of this feature request)

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Thank you for all your votes and feedback! Style match is now a feature in Adobe Firefly! Check out everything you need to know about this feature here!

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 138 Replies 138
138 Comments
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it woulkd be nice if i can add my own images from file and generate a text to image along with ai generated images based on my prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text to image : you will add also inspiration image button. Beacause image structure different from taxt. If you add img inspiration we are went perfect image form text .

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us upload photo, so the ai can understand what we are looking for too

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the AI generation is well made, what could make Adobe Firefly better is a function where refrence photo's that are not AI generated can be submitted to make more desired photo's. At times, it difficult to put into words what image I envision, so this feature could greater benefit users. Being able to upload up to four photo's seems like a reasonable amount, allowing more accurate AI generations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about that but you can suggest plz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a Facebook profile photo

IMG-20230808-WA0015-01 (2).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add option for custom upload reffrence image in text to image generative beta programme, so that i can use my own image for reffrence in text to image generator.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When an image is generated , it would be great to be able to select an image and then generate changes on that one image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I get results, often more than one of them are really interesting and I want to develop them further. But as one can't save one off and then upload it as a starting point you have to make a decision to develop one and lose the other. It would be great if there was a way to develop two ideas simultaniously or even merge two ideas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Screenshot_20221012_230557-removebg-preview.png

1682397526827-removebg-preview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La IA se debe de adaptar al tipo de toma sobre la que trabaja. Así como la perspectiva. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add a replicate design to the photos which can replicate the design by uploading one replica and made anotherr in our minds

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The user can provide an image and a better or similar version of it could be generated by the AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe! What a wonderful product you've created - would it be possible to create text solutions for product photos? As in, is it possible for the AI technology to create text based off of a photo, rather than photo from text? This would help the creators/marketers using this technology, as their workflows wouldn't need to include tedious tasks like curating fun (filler) informational text. If, instead, we could simply explain some of the features (a description of the text) that we'd need, the AI could create legible and intriguing font based on the photo background, and the only input necessary would be the photo of the product and the details of the product to be highlighted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Poder crear una imagen con una de referencia como idea de partida. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

"When an image is generated , it would be great to be able to select an image and then generate changes on that one image"

Yes, you have that Option. Just click on the Pen Tool in the upper left corner of a generated Image and you can add stuff with Generative Fill.

HenrikHeigl_0-1692088725078.png

Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload button to attach images when generating pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being able to use images you have downloaded in text to image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,

I am writing to express a feature request that I believe would greatly enhance user experience and creative possibilities within your software.

I kindly request the implementation of a personalized image generation feature. The proposed process would begin with allowing the user to select their favorite picture from platform (Adobe firefly). Following this, users should be given the option to upload their own picture. Leveraging Adobe's advanced image processing capabilities, the software would then generate an image of the person in the user's uploaded picture, creating a result that closely resembles the selected image.

This feature has the potential to revolutionize the way users engage with Adobe software, providing a unique and innovative tool for creative expression. By allowing users to see themselves or others in various styles and contexts, it could open up new avenues for artistic exploration and self-representation.

I believe that this feature aligns with Adobe's commitment to pushing the boundaries of digital creativity. It has the potential to capture the essence of individuality while leveraging cutting-edge technology to produce remarkable results.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have photoshop options with generative text fill included.

such as I want to upload a file image, the image does not a have a cohesive stlye , or color but you want the details and elements in the scene to match and work off each other rather than clash.

so have an option that regnerates the image with a different art style such as realisitic or more cartoonie. etc. so It generates one cohesive piece instead of one the clashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il serait intéressant de pouvoir soumettre des images à titre d'inspiration. Par exemple, dans le domaine de l'escalade, le logiciel n'est pas capable de créer de matériel réaliste ou de position de grimpe réaliste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idea: The ability to enter your own photo as a reference image for a text-to-image prompt

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should be able to give the ai an image or drawing (like with special pens that you can name each like brown be mountains and blue be water) and text promte to influence it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice at some point if we could save a person or character, even an object so that we could use it to continue a story. If I was making a flyer and the AI made a certain individual and I wanted to use that same individual in future publications, how could I? When the AI renders, It will give me new characters based on the current, not the same character placed in a new situation. A shapeship, dragon, robotic bunny rabbit, whatever it is; if we could use a specific rendered image as if it was a 3d model, that might be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate