• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my scans saved in Adobe Scan have disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20200911_192213_com.adobe.scan.android.jpgI had a lot of scans taken and saved in Adobe Scan but today when i went to Adobe Scan all my previous scans were not showing there, i don't know whether they have been deleted or not. annd when I opened my Adobe Scan app it is showing the error message we're experiencing some issues on the server at this time. Please try again later. So will I get my previous scans back? If yes, then when? And how cani fix this issue or when will this issue be fixed by Adobe. Here are the screenshots.Screenshot_20200911_192752_com.adobe.scan.android.jpg

TOPICS
Android , Manage scanned documents , Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Thanks everyone, but I fixed it, I just had to reinstall the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my files are visible in document cloud on my computer ("your documents > acrobat files > adone scan") and NOT in my adobe scan app in my phone. How can I bring my files back to the Adobe Scan app in my phone again? Both the adobe scan app on my phone and the document cloud on my computer use the same user id. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Important docues. Ffffuk adobe ..

I miss small companies ... buy the way i am happily using ur apps for free . Fk u again .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same bug, I have been scan many files yesterday, but now I open my app files are all disappeared.

1. Have you checked the different accounts you might have used with Scan (Sign in with Adobe versus social sign-in)?

Yes, and I really sure I use this account for scan only!
2. Which platform do you experience the issue with? Scan Android, Scan iOS, DC web?

iOS
3. Are all the scanned files missing, or only some files?

All the scanned files missing.
4. When did the issue start? Any details about any actions taken then?

Today, I just scan files and open app today, then I found my files are all missing.

Yesterday I have opened the app and the files are alive, but today they are missing.
5. Scan app build version, device model, and OS version.

app version is 23.06.06

device model is iPhone 11

OS version is iOS 16.1.1

Hope the issue can fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wu30581630o2ql,

Sorry for your experience with Adobe Scan.

Can you check to log in here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/ in the Adobe Scan folder if the files are there? 

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @S S. 

Thank you for the answer, and I check the link I saw an empty folder and the folder's modify time is today, but I do not modify anything, I just open the app to take the files I scanned yesterday.

7A6B5513-C48B-45BA-9A3E-FAB55D7A2049.png

2446BBBE-E75F-48B4-BBFE-34C22A069AF7.png

  

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wu30581630o2ql,

I have shared all the details with the team to investigate further. 

While they do so, can you record your screen and share with me what happens when you scan a document and create a PDF? Also, in the same recording, can you log in to DC Web: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/document/ in the Adobe Scan folder if the file does get uploaded there?

This will help us narrow the investigation to a specific point for better resolution.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. 

I scanned and nothing happened.

The scan file is also upload to the folder.

<bottom> 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wu30581630o2ql Is it possible to share a screen recording of the same?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. 

Here is the link 

If any wrong step, please tell me.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wu30581630o2ql,

I am not yet able to access the screen recording link that you shared. Can you attach the file here on the community response or share it using Acrobat Drive? 

You can go to https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/, then upload the file and generate a public link to share it with me here.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. 

I have uploaded already.

Please help me to check.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks, immediately after scanning the document, I noticed there are no files in my account. My all scans suddenly disappeared. They are not there on Document Cloud as well as my files were synced with it. This happened at 4:15 pm India time. I had all the files till 4:10 pm today. What happened? I also tried reinstalling the app, didn't work.  Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Varun G,

Can you check if the files are available here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents/ in the Adobe Scan folder if the files are available there?

Also, do you have an estimated number of files missing now?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. @Do you watch the video above?

And how is my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wu30581630o2ql,

I have already shared the information to the team for further investigation. 

I will keep you updated once I receive further updates from the team.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. 
Ok, thank you very much.

I look forward to hearing good news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wu30581630o2ql Would you mind sharing if you experience the issue on the latest updates too?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue has happened with me as well. I scanned a lot of files and some as recently as 2 hours back and now i am unable to see any one of them and the app says that i dont have any scans. Please solve this issue as some of the scans are very important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ashruth30750901o47d,

Please confirm if the uploads were completed in Adobe Scan before you closed the application.

If yes, please log in to https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/ in the Adobe Scan folder and check if the files are available there.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the scans were completed before i exited the app and also none of the files appear in the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @S S. ,

I have exactly the same Issue. I also noticed that I have 0GB cloud storage in document cloud.

Here You may find some screenshots.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-scan-discussions/all-my-scans-disappeared/m-p/13966559#M7055

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/all-files-disappeared/m-p/13970373#M101261

Thans a lot!

Best,

Yun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. I just discovered the same issue 😞

1. Have you checked the different accounts you might have used with Scan (Sign in with Adobe versus social sign-in)?

I only use my school account and sign in with Adobe.
2. Which platform do you experience the issue with? Scan Android, Scan iOS, DC web?

Adobe Scan iOS
3. Are all the scanned files missing, or only some files?

All scanned files are missing from the Scan app. No scanned files appear at all in the Adobe Scan iOS app, Adobe Acrobat desktop app, or Adobe Acrobat web version. Weirdly, the two files I scanned with the iOS app on July 24, 2023 do appear on my Adobe Acrobat iOS app.
4. When did the issue start? Any details about any actions taken then?

I noticed the issue today, July 30, 2023. When I found my files were all missing on the Adobe Scan app, I scanned a file with the iOS app as a test, and the scan then appeared on my Adobe desktop app and on the web version.

5. Scan app build version, device model, and OS version.

app version is 23.07.18; device model is iPhone 11 Pro; OS version is iOS 16.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christine J.,

Thank you for sharing the details. I will open a support ticket with the team on the above details and will update the thread once I hear back from them.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. 

There seems to be some difference between the problems of @Christine J. and mine. I am not able to use the cloud storage completely. Christine lost her old files, but she can still upload new files to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines