• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmad,

Any luck if you try this web link? :

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't help.
I contacted @AdobeCare on twitter, and they say

- that I need to buy the 'whole' creative suite to be able to download Adobe Xd.
- that I cannot get it (adobe xd), if I buy a single app (like Photoshop)
- that I cannot buy it (adobe xd) separately

Screenshot 2023-05-15 203955.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like what Adobe is saying here is that you now need to run a free trial of Creative Cloud "All Apps" first in order to (hopefully) be able to download & install XD on your computer.

Note you can cancel the trial if you wish (by 7 days or within 21 days at the latest), and you should still have ongoing access to the free XD Starter plan – if that works for you – with its reduced set of features.

If you can get XD installed on your system but aren't able to launch it via the CC Desktop app, then you can continue using XD Starter by running it manually from the Windows Start menu or macOS Dock/Launchpad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue with my Creative Cloud All Apps - Pro Edition.  I can see all the apps but not XD. How can I resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had given up using adboe xd, and when I used figma, I knew what the best ui design software was

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I just got an enterprise account and I can't find the XD anywhere. 

Could someone please support because my colleagues have the XD but it seems I can't see it in my Apps although it says its included in my plan. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @HARSHIKA_VERMA 

I am facing a similar issue with Adobe XD. 

Firstly, I am pursuing the google certification for UX Design on Coursera and a complimentary XD 9 month subscription is part of it. However, as soon as the link is linked it says that the Adobe servers have some problem. Attaching screenshots below. I tried to go around and get myself XD through my already existing creative cloud account but THERE IS NO LINK to download this?? 😞 
I am unable to complete my course, please help out.

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 23.40.34.pngScreenshot 2023-05-10 at 13.22.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to talk to Coursera. Adobe is effectively stopped development on XD. If you are pursuing a career in XD, I would look to another tool to learn. I would suggest either Sketch or Figma. Although Adobe has made an offer to buy Figma, there has been push back from both EU and US regulators. Regardless, there is still active development on both of those tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I signed in from my company account, but I cannot see the Adobe XD in the list to download, even though I can see it is included in my membership plan.

Please help asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD either, I have a adobe for teams account with XD included but cant find a when I try to download through a link it gives me an error.

Lucas298998674wwx_1-1684191644080.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the recommendations and still am not able to even see the app. It's not in "All Apps" for me on the creative cloud website or application. I've updated all of my software, and still nothing. Let me know if you find something that works. I use Adobe Suite with my school and have a project due next week that requires XD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support directly. You will need to know what plan you are using. If it is a school managed plan, you may need to contact the admin for it first. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all else fails, you can try to get a direct link or a standalone installer for XD via one of these two options:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2023 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the most up to date Adobe XD on my work Mac laptop but when I go to Creative Cloud to update the application, it does not appear and is not available for download or update. Is someone familar with the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you search the forum you will see this issue has affected many. Contact support directly to attempt to resolve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Chris W. Griffith

I am unable to contact support directly, I am redirected to either post in this forum or to reach out to internal IT support at my company. When I reach out to company IT support they are unable to support or fix this issue so I have turned to this forum for guidance. 

I have searched the forum and saw one post on the issue a month ago, can you direct me to the link for some of these posts so I can try troubleshoot and resolve issue? 

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Adobe XD is missing from my adobe cc, it would be great if you provide help!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reza29970796oex1_0-1684525211846.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please search this forum for several discussion on this. You are probably going to have to reach to Adobe Technical Support to resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Reza29970796oex1 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name. We'll try our best to assist you with this.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have asobe xd on my creative cloud dashboard to install it, please fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Paulina29237498ofkz, I'd try this direct link: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 
Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Paulina29237498ofkz ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared by @AkinGn If you still need assistance, please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines