• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see Adobe XD in the list of apps "Included in Your Plan" on my account page, but it does not appear in my Creative Cloud desktop app. May I have help, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see XD in the list of apps and based on other comments here I need adobe help.  What do you need from me to enable the download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tim24704158qilu ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through private message by clicking on my name. I'll check your account and update you as soon as I hear from the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is UNACCEPTABLE.

I shouldn't have to spend 30 minutes looking for an app that I pay every month for. 

FIX THE SEARCH for XD within the CC app

Or/and

ADD A LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT ON THE WEBSITE

You are ADOBE. FIX IT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @XWill ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand how frustrating this can be. I'll share your feedback with the team. For now, please share your Adobe ID through private message by clicking on my name, so I can check your account to make it available under the CC desktop app. 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari,

Thank you for being here, and for offering to help! But this is quite puzzling... If someone is entitled to access and use XD (e.g., with the All Apps plan), can you tell me why they would need to contact Adobe in order to make XD available through the CC Desktop app?

Should each customer get in touch with Adobe individually to restore usage of the app? I'm sure that's a really long list of people (millions), most of which would not know they need to do that.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ProDesignTools ,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concern. If you are a user with a CC all apps plan, you should be able to see XD in your desktop application. Some users may not be able to see the app listed because of a technical issue that can be resolved by contacting us directly.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari,

Thank you for the clarification. Is there any way that Adobe can run a job which resolves the issue for all customers who may have it? That way everyone's plan would be fixed at once, rather than asking each user to individually contact Customer Support if/when they encounter the issue.

Many who have the problem would not even know or realize they need to make such contact; they could instead be under the impression that Adobe intentionally pulled the app pending the Figma acquisition, and/or just throw up their hands, and/or not have the time or patience.

The problem has been going on long enough that hopefully an engineer somewhere can figure out a way to run a command on your customer account database to take care of this for all users who could possibly encounter it.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team

XD not available for download in all apps subscription .Can u please help me here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Akshaya30497042l9kn ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through a private message by clicking on my name so I can check your account details. I'll try my best to help you.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My teams adobe account is supposed to give me access to adobe XD but it does not show up in my apps on creative cloud to download. how do i troubleshoot this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Catie30482851q68x ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through a private message by clicking on my name so I can check your account details. I'll try my best to help you.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our team solved it by having someone airdrop the XD app directly to the other person who was having issues downloading. quick fix if you're near someone who has the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's actually against the software's Terms of Service to share or get an installer from anywhere else besides Adobe, so not recommended. But if you can't find or download XD via the Creative Cloud Desktop app, then you can get a direct link or a standalone installer for XD via one of these two options:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2023 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here,  i can't find adbe xd even if it is present in my plan. 

I can't contact support even if this is an enterprise plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged in to a personal account with a free subscription. but I can't find adobe xd as I try to search in all Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Apps nor I can find links to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like this issue still exists....

I have a team plan, all my colleagues have access to download the app from Creative Cloud, however I do not.

I have tried everything possible:

Uninstall everything and reinstall
Unassign and reassign the licence
Using the link provided many times in this post

Whatever I try, Adobe XD does not show in the Creative Cloud desktop app even though it's clear that I have an All App subscription, as does my colleagues.

Adobe Chat Support just pass you from pillar to post with no real answer. One person suggested waiting 48 hours, but again with no resolution.

Any ideas anyone? Other than just cancel Adobe Creative Cloud entirely!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find adobe xd in my creative cloud app.

I'm have the normal subscription.

And no I don't have any Teamprofile account, or something like this..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @blablablu2 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through private message by clicking on my name so that I can check your account details. I'll try my best to assist you.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a call with Adobe Support it seems that there is no solution to this.

Their response is;

Adobe XD is now not receiving any further support as the product is at its end of life.

A workaround I've found to download the app at least is using another account who is fortunate to still have it accessible via Creative Cloud, then log out and use your own account.

Subsequently as it's not end of life, no further updates will be published for the app, meaning version control shouldn't be an issue when collaborating as long as you have the most up to date version.

I suspect that the end of life is natural with the acquisition of Figma, however no news yet on what the Adobe plan is with this software and incorporating it in to Creative Cloud.

Matthew Field | Director

[private contact info removed by Moderator]

Cooperfields Limited is a company registered in England & Wales. Registered Office: Azzurri House, Walsall Business Park, Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 0RB. Company Registration No. 13177903. VAT Registration No. 372 4217 09.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx for the details. i anticipated that it could ve been something with Figma thing. I hope they don't change it too much, as Adobe XD seemed to be a really good app. Like everyone I hope they keep it free for usage, and don't add any additional requirements or plans - which may be unlikely, after all the billions they invested. 

They should release an alternative quickly, as their is not just me, but others who want to do UX Design with great tools.

For me personally it is not explainable why they didn't just kept it like they had it, however we'll see.

Paid plans make design unaccessable, and like pay to win.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this web link:

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd

If no luck, then you should be able to get a direct link / standalone installer for XD via either of the two options described here:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2023 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was added to my team account but I am unable to see XD in the Creative Cloud. I am logged in with the right account, I have urgent work I need to do but this is not helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, Adobe XD in "Included in your plan", but not available in "Available in your plan". Going to link https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd not helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Team.

In Korea, it is confirmed that it appears on the list if you wait for 24 h to 48 h.

Are other regions the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines