Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhanced collaborative workflows in Adobe XD 34

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Adobe XD 34 brings with it exciting new workflows with Creative Cloud libraries that help teams make the most of their Creative Cloud libraries. Whether you are using design systems or creative libraries to manage your assets, you can now do that more quickly and efficiently.

Hero-Image.jpg

Designers can now do the following:

• Access and consume assets (colors, character styles, components, and Adobe Stock assets) from CC Libraries directly within the Assets panel in XD.
  • Enable multiple CC Libraries in XD at once and search within a single library or across multiple libraries. Any assets saved from the local document (i.e., not in a library) can be accessed and consumed as they are today under “Document Assets.” 
  • Browse available CC Libraries using the new Library Manager and enable the libraries to use in their design projects. When the owner of a library makes a change to the source library and republishes, any designers with the library enabled will be notified of the changes and can update the assets in their designs with a single click.
  • Search individual libraries and local document assets, or search across all libraries and document assets.

Design teams can now do the following:

• Create, distribute, and update design systems using CC Libraries.
  • Publish all assets and components to a library and invite others to consume the design system library.
  • The owner of the source file can update the library and push changes to everyone who has access to the library. Any designers who have the design system library enabled in XD will be notified of updates and can automatically update assets in their designs. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

TOPICS
Announcement , Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran,

You forgot to write using libraries implies people are connected to Behance. But this was made behind their back. When I shared a librarie, my colleagues received an email with a button "Start Collaborating" which lead them to an account of mine in Behance I never created.

This is absolutely not normal !! And I've other things to do than wasting my time to search how I can disable Behance from my professional Adobe account.

#WTF Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Romusrx,

Thank you for reaching out. This appears to be strange, "Start Collaboration" usually allow access to the Libraries only. If I understand your request correctly, you now wish to delete your Behance account. If yes, please follow the instructions mentioned here (https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/articles/204484854-Guide-Delete-Your-Behance-Profile)

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Atul

Everytime i add a new person, it says "you have reached maximum invite". I have reported this, updated to the latest version XD, currently on a 1 year plan. There's a big project coming and need to collaborate on the file with the front end developer.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Arbain

Regards, Reza Arbain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines