Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Error -"Sorry we can't open this document in Adobe XD" or Error 47 while opening the cloud document.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

If i will open a document from the cloud in XD i get this message:

Sorry we can't open this document.

Its a very important document for school. Who can help me?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019
Hey everyone, Sorry to hear that you're unable to open the file and get an error "Sorry that you are unable to open this document." or  Error 47, unable to open the document." We'll try our best to help you with this.  First, there are two quick solutions which you may try.  Open the same file on a different machine or user account( Windows 10/ Mac).  Download a previous version of the file from version history from assets.adobe.com using these steps (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-collaboration/m-p/10703548?page=1#M18044...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019
Hi there! This error message generally means that you don't have permissions to view the document, or that the document doesn't exist. Since you're obviously sharing between team members, is it possible that you have more than one Adobe IDs and are logged into one of them?-Elaine

Translate

Translate
replies 303 Replies 303
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem today when my pwer whent out

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same, im having to shut down my computer and restart the whole creative cloud several times just to try and open important work documents, its taking up so much time and it just says sorry cant open this document.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd problem.PNG

HI, how to solve this problem ? 

I had sign out from adbobe xd and restart computer but the problem it's still exsit 

please I need solution soon as soon 

thank you 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, having the same issue, here. Great way to celebrate the first day of paid subscription...

How did you solve the issue?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines