• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create a share link in XD 49 on win 11 machine ask to sign into Creative Cloud Desktop app

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Download the XD 49.0.12 update.
And now I can not see a creation in a chrome-plated browser or any browser, gets an error message (see attached image).

I would like to find out if any more culprits have encountered this problem, but a request can be made to rectify this.
Operating Cave: win 11 64 bit

Thanks22.jpg

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. After looking In to the screenshot which you have shared with us . I see creative cloud Issue so, I would request you to please try the below troubleshooting steps and let us know if that works-

1. Signout of Creative Cloud Desktop app, Adobe XD.

2. End all all Creative Cloud desktop app process from task manager.

4. Uninstall XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

4. Restart the machine.

5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.

6. Sign in back from creative cloud and launch XD

If this doesn't help, to Investigate your Issue and to understand the behaviour of your workflow.we would like to know a few more details like-

1. The version of XD, Creative cloud
  2. Is it possible to share video of your Issue or published prototype link , so that we understand the workflow of your design and try to reproduce your Issue from our end.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidn34208716,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue by following the steps shared by Chethan?

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
After a number of clear turns out the Kaspersky Total Security antivirus blocked XD from being selected for the internet, so this was resolved when I gave it internet access.

Thanks to all the friends

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines