• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 Color Spaces Issues

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, on Bridge 2023 I have a big problem in color management. The small previews come out with the correct colors, but the full size previews are a different color, less saturated and in any case different from how I see them in photoshop and lightroom. The problem occurs with all file types. The problem remains the same even if I change the color management settings in Bridge.

Bridge 13.0.2.636

I'm currently using Bridge 2022, here the colors are correct.

MacOs 13.0.1
MacBook Pro M1 Max

Reading through the forum, I'm not the only one having this problem. Since this program is paid, I would like the problem to be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. For details, see https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-13-0-3-686/td-p/13629398

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the lef

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Macro Palermo - MRC Foto,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue:

• Bridge 2022 version (in which you are not observing the issue)
  • Photoshop and Lightroom version
  • Monitor color profile of MAC
  • Color setting in Edit Menu -> Color Settings dialog
  • The details of the external monitor (if you are using any)
  • Screenshot of the issue 

Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the exact same issue here. I also had to go back to install Bridge 2022 because of the colours showing desaturated in full previews in the newest version... 

Using:

• Adobe Bridge 2023 13.0.2
  • Macbook Pro M1 
  • macOS Ventura 13.0.1
  • Monitor color preset: Apple Display (P3-500 nits)
  • Color settings in Adobe Apps: Europe General Purpose 3 
  • No external monitor

A resolution for this issue would be appreciated, since it's a crucial software for creatives work and we're paying for it...

Thank you,

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 15.47.13.png

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 15.51.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi saramosq,

Could you please update your macOS to latest Ventura update i.e. 13.1 and confirm if that resolves the issue?

Regards,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Bridge 2022 is 12.0.3.270

Lightroom Classic 12.1

Photoshop 2023 24.1.0

Color Setting in Edit menu Bridge 2022 Web/Internet Europa 2

Color Setting in Edit menu Bridge 2023 Web/Internet Europa 2

External Monitor is a Nec Spectra View PA272W

I have uploaded the same photo opened with different software, all are the same about the colour except the one caming from bridge 2023

If you need more information please tell me, I hope this will help you to solve the problem. The problem occurs on both the external monitor and the macbook pro monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Macro Palermo - MRC Foto 

Could you please update your macOS to latest Ventura update i.e. 13.1 and confirm if that resolves the issue?

Regards,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the problem with the new update has been reversed: now the bridge 2023 preview is the most saturated one, while the others are all of the same tone. The problem now occurs only in the external monitor above you can find the model

The update is Mac Os 13.2

I am here if you need more information.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Thanks for sharing the information.

We are investigating this issue further. Meanwhile can you please check and share the color profile of both Monitors (Mac OS System Setting -> Displays) . If its not same, please do the same settings for both monitors.

Please confirm, if it resolves your issue.

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, right now I'm not in the office, but I can confirm that I don't have the same color profile for two different monitors and I can't put it, as the external monitor has a dedicated color profile. so this may not be an applicable solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are there any update about this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Macro Palermo - MRC Foto ,

This is a workaround solution for now. Can you please try and confirm whether it works or not, that would help us understand and investigate the issue better.You can revert the changes after that. Also please share the color profile of both Monitors (Mac OS System Setting -> Displays) .

Can you please share the sample image at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

as anticipated in the previous message I have a dedicated profile for the external monitor as it has been calibrated with an instrument. In addition to this, the screen profile built into the macbook pro is not present in the list of profiles for the external monitor, for this reason I cannot apply the same profile on two different monitors.

Other than that I couldn't work on an incorrectly calibrated monitor anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Macro Palermo - MRC Foto,

Can you please share the color profile of both Monitors (Mac OS System Setting -> Displays) .

Also please share the sample image (not screenshot) at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

here is the link with the shared image, i have also sent it to the email address

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rqb7dwy7dzfq2w/_MG_2553.zip?dl=0

The two screenshot contain the information about my two monitors

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are there any update about this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we are able to reproduce the issue. Team is investigating the same.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have this issue. 

I have two hardware calibrated eizo monitors and use different color profiles depending on delivery format. Regardless which monitor, monitor profile and image color space I use, images are displayed correctly throughout my workflow in capture one, photoshop and macs preview, but they are always displayed desaturated and flat in Bridge. The browser thumbnails are displayed correctly.

I'm an occassional Bridge user so I cannot say exactly when this started happening, but in the last few months.

Mac OS 13.0.1

Bridge 13.0.2.636

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually shocked to find that the canned response of updating an almost up-to-date OS worked. Problem resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. For details, see https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-13-0-3-686/td-p...

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Could you please try it and confirm if that resolves the issue for you? 

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge Beta 13.0.3 seems to have resolved the color space issues on Mac 13.0.1 (Mac Mini M1) for the moment. (Version 13.0.2 solved the issues too – until I restarted the computer)

It's kind of sad though, that each new version of Bridge has the same color space and performance issues over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the Beta version now seems to work well with color. I hope that is a final solution.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately with Ventura 13.0.3 it still isn't. After a few restarts color space is off again, just as it was before.

I haven't found time to update Ventura though, so hopefully the newest version will solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It did not update the issues for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.3.693, Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer the issues fixed in the patch @ https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html
Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, like for the Beta version, also this last release seems to work well. I will use it next days and if appear problem i will write to you. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines