• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: The frustration with AI features.

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will pay an additional premium to permanently remove all AI features from Adobe. Please offer users a way to completely remove all AI from all Adobe Products.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from enterprise and teams">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Steven37260640gq44 

Adobe is unlikely to release versions that removes specific features. IMO that would open a whole can of worms as others would say, "I don't want the painting features" or "I don't want the video", et cetera.

I am a volunteer who does not work for Adobe and this opinion is my own. Your post is in Ideas and Adobe staff will see it.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI is an absolute joke and Adobe should be ashamed of themselves for adopting it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default2rkbo39it64o 

You've made your position clear in your 19 posts. You don't have to use it — it's optional.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate