• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sangeeta, 

I got the order , it is registered to your G mail Adobe ID.

I see active CC for acrobat CC purchased on 01/03/15 , would like to get that cancelled. Please let us know.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please cancel it. I've got charged on JUuy 28th. I would not like to see this charge reflect in my statement on August 28th or I'll be forced to take legal recourse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rajshree. I just wished I did not have to create such a ruckus to get something small like this done. I do hope you will give this feedback to the concerned.

Regards

Sangeeta Robinson

Founder & CEO

Enduring Value Advisory & Practice LLP

(a CSR & Sustainability Firm)

S 72 (GF),

Greater Kailash Part 2

New Delhi- 110048

http://www.enduringvalue.in

Phone: +91-011-40670354; +91-9871002080

Also find us on:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure Sangeeta , I have already done that. I understand that it is an issue.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also trying to cancel my account. Please do so ASAP. I cannot figure it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tye,

The CC purchased in September 2014 has already expired & cancelled on Sep 28, 2015.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any staff member please cancel my subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexabdra Taylor, please let us know if you tried to contact Support, if yes, do let know the difficulty faced by you as the issue was unresolved.

The CC has been cancelled & you will not be charged further.

Current Plan:Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year)
Account Activated:

Sep 13, 2013

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

I too tried to contact customer support and cancel my CC subscription. Please let me know if this can be done without a charge.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brandi Slobodnik, The payment for for January 2015 has not yet been transacted, due to this the CC is stuck & can not be cancelled. Please contact support at Contact Customer Care to get the issue resolved.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajshree, if I correct my card information, can you cancel my subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you correct the card information it will charge you the unpaid transaction & then I can get it cancelled, please let me know if it works for you.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree, I've corrected my card information and would now like you to cancel my subscription. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

I've corrected my card information and just want to be sure my CC subscription will be canceled before the next payment period.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brandi Slobodnik, The below CC is active now, please confirm if you would like to get it cancelled.

Current Plan:Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year)
Account Activated:Dec 30, 2013

If you are facing any technical difficulties preventing the use of your membership please contact our support team directly at Contact Us.  Please make sure to log into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID tied to your membership prior to contacting our support team

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajshree, I'd like to cancel it please. My work has purchased a license for me that I'd like to install and therefore stop paying for the subscription I currently have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brandi Slobondik, the order has been cancelled & you will not be charged further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel my membership. I am done with you guys. Cancel it asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryan Dixon, you have Creative Cloud for teams - Dreamweaver (Annual plan, paid monthly), please contact Team support to get it cancelled .

Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for teams

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/creative-cloud-teams.html

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i would like to cancel my membership. Could you please assist me and is there going to be a fee for me as I use the education plan ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

he CC mentioned below is suspended .

Creative Cloud Photography plan Student and Teacher Edition (one-year)Desktop Subscription23-Sep-2014

You will not be charged until you update the credit card details.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

Could you cancel subscription on my account ?

I can't cancel my subscription, i try to follow up the step you adobe web site, but don't see the same screen on my account, link on below it's not help.

I very agreed with some people,  'easy for subscription but very hard for cancel'

Screen Shot 2558-03-28 at 7.48.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2558-03-28 at 8.00.42 PM.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html‌

Best Regards,

Uthen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uthen Sorsiang, the CC purchased on 03/30/14 was cancelled, you will not be billed any more.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you so much Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome !!!

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines