• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck getting anyone to do anything for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeremy Bowles, I see that you were able to contact Support & get the issue resolved. Please feel free to contact us in future too.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please have my creative cloud photography plan cancelled. Why is the process so difficult!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi could u please cancel my subscrition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my subscription to the photography plan.  Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me get the details checked for you.

There might be a cancellation fee associated with it which is 50% of the remaining months of the yearly contract.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i signed up i thought it was for a month to month subscription. am i locked into a contract and if so what would the fee be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have in-boxed the cancellation fee to you. please check & confirm.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. TODAY. RIGHT NOW. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED $30 FOR THIS MONTH (March)

I clicked Cancel my account, and have been brought through an endless loop saying my account is cancelled but I have to confirm it yet there is NO WHERE to confirm my cancellation.

This is my second subscription that I had since 2013, I tried cancelling multiple times.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED FOR ANOTHER MONTH.

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree could I cancel my subscription as well? It's within the first 30 days so there shouldn't be an issue.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2015 Apr 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

Please cancel my membership to the Creative Cloud. I recently opened up a new account with a different email and I need to cancel this membership before being charged any fees. Please send me a confirmation email. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on May 22, 2014 has expired, you will not be charged for it anymore.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

I have been trying to cancel my subscription as well and it is an endless loop of frustration.  Please cancel my subscription also.  I do not want to be billed anymore.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there is no CC subscribed to this Adobe ID, how did you make the purchase? Please let me know the Adobe ID to which it is registered.

I am so so sorry for the delayed response.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

Could I cancel my subscription without being charged the 50%? I am not actively using the cc programs and was not aware of the cancelation penalty when signing up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Semira Fuller,

Sorry for the delayed response, I see that the following CC is still active.

Creative Cloud membership (one-year)Desktop SubscriptionSep 17, 2014

Do you still want to cancel it, please let us know. Have you tried contacting via Contact Customer Care

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2015 Jun 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a month to month membership could you please help me and cancel it? I dont seem to have any of the options to click through and cancel it myself.

Thanks!

Anzlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anzlie Gilham, I am sorry I am unable to find any CC subscribed to this Adobe ID of the forum, is there any other ID, If the CC has not yet been cancelled, please contact Adobe via Contact Customer Care

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

I would also like to cancel my subscription please! Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to contact support via Contact Customer Care, if yes & still unsuccessful, please leave a personal message about the order in my inbox.

I will certainly follow it up.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have responded to your personal message , please check.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajshree, I wonder if you realise what a lot of bad brand image you are earning from this. If your products are good, people will keep coming back. Why do you want to give us such a bad experience that we never come back. Not expected from a Company like Adobe.

In my case, I cannot even see what product I have subscribed to but I'm paying Rs 1600 every month. My Products page is blank.

NEWS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sangeeta Robinson,

I completely agree that if I had been in your place, I would have also felt the same. Unfortunately I check & could not locate any CC under your Adobe ID of Forum, is there any other ID to which it is registered?

If not, could you please inbox me the following detail in Forum or FB :

1. The last 4 digit of the credit card & the type of card.

2. Name of Card holder

3. Expiry date

4. Date on which you are being charged.

I will certainly follow it up for you.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve logged in as sangeeta.robinson@enduringvalue.in <mailto:sangeeta.robinson@enduringvalue.in>

Here is my account Page:

July transaction:

Date Ref. Number Transaction Details Transaction Amount

29/07/2015 25481045211017084357531 DRI*Adobe Sales 1,350.00 Dr.

June Transaction:

28/06/2015 25481045180016828776144 DRI*Adobe Sales Shannon, Co. IE 27 1,350.00

Sangeeta Robinson

Founder & CEO

Enduring Value Advisory & Practice LLP

(a CSR & Sustainability Firm)

S 72 (GF),

Greater Kailash Part 2

New Delhi- 110048

http://www.enduringvalue.in

Phone: +91-011-40670354; +91-9871002080

Also find us on:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have initiated the refund for the charge of July 2015 & cancelled the Order too, you will not be billed any more.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines