• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doing a Google Search for " Adobe has the worst customer service ever" returned over 50 million results.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it is easy to see why. Trying to resolve a billing issue for 2 days with the online "chat" team is a maddening experience. The first level reps take forever to respond. After pushing enough you might get a manager who can actually communicate, but with the same results of "not us, call someone else"  - passing the responsibility off to another source, regardless of evidence to the contrary. Unfortunately, all to common in today's offshore sourcing for customer service. Apple seems to understand the value of good customer service. So does Google's business services, Amazon, GoDaddy... wow, more than I thought. But Adobe  - they truly have the worst customer service ever.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Without commenting on whether customer service is good or not, I feel I should note that almost any string might produce a lot of hits. For example, googling for GEORGE WASHINGTON STOLE MY CAR gave me 124 million hits and ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE BEST EVER gave me 146 million. I don't think it's a useful way to prove anything, but specific descriptions of bad service (or good service) are much more interesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum to help users with technical, workflow and creative questions and sadly we cannot handle issues such as billing.

For Billing issues you can check

Common billing questions

Or contact Customer Support

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As  O2GEEK said, we cannot help with billing issues here because we don't work for Adobe.  This is mainly a user-to-user forum with some intermittent staff participation.  This week however, Adobe North America are on 1 week holiday to commemorate US Independence Day.   You must resolve whatever billing issues you're having directly with Adobe customer care.

When the AI chat bot pops up, don't get into a dialogue with it.  Select Billing and type AGENT.   That usually saves time and gets you through to a human within a minute or 2.  Keep sentences simple, concise  and polite.  Feel free to ask for a supervisor if needed.   Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't look like he was asking for advice or help. I don't think there is any, after dealing with them myself. Its actually made me start to seriously consider other products because they are literally the worst company I have ever dealt with, on the customer service side.

It appears he was just venting and stating his observation for other people, like myself, who may see it and know it isn't an isolated incident.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customer care agents I've dealt with have always been courteous and eager to assist me.   But of course nobody ever posts about their good experiences.  They only complain about the bad ones .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know and usualy you delete the post and block the conversation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pierreh80104776  wrote

Yes I know and usualy you delete the post and block the conversation!

This is the 3rd or 4th time now that you have raised an issue with me personally.  Not sure why because I have not done anything to you .

Just so you understand how the forums work:

1. New posts must be approved by a human forum moderator.
  2. Most posts are approved but some are rejected for violating forum guidelines.
    Guidelines & Tips for the Adobe Forums
  3. There are approximately 150 forum moderators.
  4. Moderators and staff branch and move discussions that were posted in the wrong place.
  5. Trolls and spambots are moved to a private holding area while Adobe staff decide whether to revoke the user's ID.
  6. Discussions perceived to have no further benefit to product users may be locked by either  forum moderators or Adobe staff.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without commenting on whether customer service is good or not, I feel I should note that almost any string might produce a lot of hits. For example, googling for GEORGE WASHINGTON STOLE MY CAR gave me 124 million hits and ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE BEST EVER gave me 146 million. I don't think it's a useful way to prove anything, but specific descriptions of bad service (or good service) are much more interesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not bad. Apple's "bad service" search term returns 483M results, Ford returns 261M results,Tesla 152M results etc.

But you know what: « Adobe has the best customer service ever » returns 162M answers.

1M is one Million!

Let’s just say that the numbers you are referring to are not at all meaningful.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NICE!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines