• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver "Real time preview on device": QR and Address to small to fit window and are cut off.

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3405a13d-8046-4b0f-a748-348580060351.jpg

Dreamweaver "Real time preview on device" with QR or Address are to small to fit its window and are cut off in a way I cannot use either option. Can this be fixed on my end or is this a bug?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Yup, that does it.

But I prefer having my adjusted OS text size, over using that feature.

Hope adobe can tweak that little window to accommodate larger text in later updates.

thanks.

Eyal.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eyal,

Do you have text size greater than 100%? If yes, can you please try switching text size back to 100% and then try Real time preview in DW.

Hoping it would resolve the problem you are seeing.

thanks,

Lalita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, that does it.

But I prefer having my adjusted OS text size, over using that feature.

Hope adobe can tweak that little window to accommodate larger text in later updates.

thanks.

Eyal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's one of the many items that will snap in line as soon as Adobe makes the program High DPI aware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same issue, but on an iMac with a Retina 5K display:

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 4.25.16 PM.png

As far as I know, the text size has never been set to anything other than 100% anywhere on this system. Is there someplace where I can (at least temporarily) scale the text to *less* than 100% so that I can at least read the full URL and type it into my mobile devices?

At least until the High DPI / Retina support is added to Dreamweaver? Or if/when the panel above becomes resizable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines