• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe app Permission may be required

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having issue where I can't seem to use Photoshop on Windows 10 Pro build 19044. I have the Photoshop license already assigned in the Adobe Admin console by admin.

I have try change AppsPanel to true in ServiceConfig.xml file, logout login the Create Cloud Desktop multiple times, restart machine too.

I attached some image for more information (I signed in with Organization profile)

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

If you are using the Enterprise Admin console you need to contact your IT Admin for support. They can intiate a ticket with Adobe Support if they cannot resolve the issue.

Adjusting the ServiceConfig file only works if your profile has propegated from the Admin panel with the right permissions. It does take time (sometimes up to 24 hours) depending.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the Enterprise Admin console you need to contact your IT Admin for support. They can intiate a ticket with Adobe Support if they cannot resolve the issue.

Adjusting the ServiceConfig file only works if your profile has propegated from the Admin panel with the right permissions. It does take time (sometimes up to 24 hours) depending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Enterprise Admin console does show that the user have Photoshop assigned.image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats correct, but did they give the user permissions to install manually? Normally in an Enterprise scenario the Admin will deploy the products through an install package created by the Portal. If you expect users to manually manage their own apps, that is an option in the Admin panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you for the information. The issue has been resolved. I got the email from Adobe last night. It is just a delay in the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct - it can take up to 24 hours depending on your specific setup with authentication and how IT is pushing updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines