• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any fix for this error, I can't login to the site or the app --> Another user is currently logged in. In order to sign in, please clear your cookies and restart your browser.

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was troubleshooting 'error 49' updating issue when during the process I got logged out and couldnt log back in, any help would be greatly appreciated. It's an enterprise account.

cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Hi notoriousruz‌,

It was your work account that I tracked down and made changes to.

So please test it out for me so we can verify if it is working.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi notoriousruz‌,

In order to resolve this issue, please go to www.adobe.com on your machine and check if you are able to access it. In case you are able to access it, please click on your name in the top right and choose sign out.

Once signed out, please sign back in with your Enterprise ID.

In case on trying to access www.adobe.com , you keep getting the same error " Another user is currently logged in. In order to sign in, please clear your cookies and restart your browser" , please clear your browser Cache and Cookies and then close out of your browser and launch it again and try logging into the Adobe website with your Enterprise ID. If none of this works, please try logging in on a different browser and see if it works for you.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ankising, I tried all of these things but none of them worked, I am unable to sign in through the CC desktop app also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback. Could you please try logging on again?

I have reset your account in the back-end.

Could you please try accessing it now and see if you still continue to face the same issues?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much ankising but alas it is not this account that is giving me trouble but my work enterprise account which has a different login. I can't login to comment on the enterprise account:( Sorry I should have made that clear at the start, I was hoping for a generic fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi notoriousruz‌,

It was your work account that I tracked down and made changes to.

So please test it out for me so we can verify if it is working.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankising, I am having exactly the same issue on my work account (not the account i am posting this from, since I cannot log in to it).

I've tried deleting history/cookies etc and signing in on a different browser and computer, so would really appreciate your help with this. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

Could you please send me your work email address and the name of your organization in a personal message so I can check it and help you on this?

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

I checked the ID you provided me in the personal message but it appears that you are not added to the Enterprise Dashboard for the organisation. I would therefore recommend you get in touch with one of your IT administrators and have them add you to the Enterprise Dashboard.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a IT technician at a school that has three student accounts that are giving the exact same error message.  " Another user is currently logged in. In order to sign in, please clear your cookies and restart your browser"  Is there a way you can help?   It's happening on different Macs and different browsers (even cleared cookies and restarted the browser).    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also a technician in a school district and am seeing the exact issue with students.  Staff does not seem to be affected, oddly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shelly22734714t61z,

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankising,

I'm having the same issue however, I tried logging into my Enterprise account via my iPad Pro and got the same "Another user is currently logged in. In order to sign in, please clear your cookies and restart your browser" error.

I then logged out of my desktop Creative Cloud to see if that was why I could not sign in. In doing so, I can no longer sign into any of my adobe apps without receiving the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus,

I can look into what could be causing this if you can send me your work email address and the name of your organization in a personal message.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankising,

I have exactly  the same issue: I have received a message from my employer that Acrobat DC license has been purchased for me along with a set of instructions how to access it via Creative Cloud.

I managed to successfully install Adobe Creative Cloud app on my PC.

I tried logging into my Enterprise account and got the same "Another user is currently logged in. In order to sign in, please clear your cookies and restart your browser" error, over and over again.

I have switched browsers, tried incognito mode, private browsing, I have cleared all cookies, cache, etc for ALL my browsers and for the entire system, I have deleted  the opm.db file in the OOBE folder and even the entire folder itself.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Piotr,

Did logging in with a different ID help you resolve the issue?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it did, thank you Ankit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus,

Did logging in with a different browser resolve the issue for you?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just started getting the 'another user is logged in error". Been using the same email (this email is both a school and a personal) for years, never had any issues. Now my school log in doesn't work but my personal one still does. I know it's a saml error, it starts off with one email address then later it switches to my university email for the Attribute Name=\"Email\"><AttributeValue> but the univierty uses gmail and the collect uses outlook. . . . any guesses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankising,

I have exactly  the same issue on company account, on private account i can log in without problem. I'll try everything that You write above with cache and browsers and nothing do the job.

Thank You in advance for answer.

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankising.

I have exactly the same issue on the "Enterprise ID". On my private account, I can log in without a problem. I've tried everything that you wrote above with cache and browsers and it still doesn't work.

Thank you in advance for an answer.

Dylan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines