Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash] Fresco on Windows 11 - Crash on launch

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just installed Fresco on my new PC running windows 11, unfortunately it doesn't open and keeps crashing. I get this notice: 'Loading documents' and after a few seconds crashes and closes. I updated everything I could on windows, even my graphics card directly from the manufacturer (Radeon) to no avail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Hello @ketriss,

Sorry to hear about this experience and for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try running Fresco under a different administrator account (Windows) or the root user account (macOS) and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Hello @Aldo24677406mi4f@Cheerful_heart1674@Michael30060937xsr1@sazzle001@Mael2997180377ri,

Thank you for your patience. Our team has recently released a newer version of Fresco 4.7 that may help solve the issues you're experiencing. Could you please try updating to the latest version and let us know if it improves your situation?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Hello @Fotomaker01RA,

Kindly try these steps to create a new administrator account for Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d and check if it helps.

Also, kindly check if all of your work is synced online (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents). If yes, please try resetting Fresco (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/repair-apps-and-programs-in-windows-e90eefe4-d0a2-7c1b-dd59-949a9030f317

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Hello @Fotomaker01RA,

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind sharing logs using these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html?

Also, you may try these steps:

1. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop Application
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+R
3. It will show a dialog to Relaunch
4. Click Continue and wait for 2-3 minutes
5. Launch Fresco

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Fresco crashes on startup. I have done as Adobe asks. Nothing helps. Adobe's automatic response is annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kuvaajankulma,

Thank you for reaching out to the Adobe community. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the latest version of Adobe Fresco.

We understand that the program crashes when it loads, and I assume you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Would you mind installing the previous version 4.3, and see if that works for you?

You can find the previous version of Fresco on the Creative Cloud desktop app.

1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.

2. Click on the three dots next to the "Open" button for Fresco.

3. Select "Other Versions."

4. You will see a list of previous versions of Fresco.

5. Click on "Install" next to version 4.3

Also, our team is aware of the crashing issue with Fresco version 4.4 and is currently investigating the causes of the problem. In the meantime, we recommend using version 4.3 or an earlier version until the next release, which will be released in May sometime.

We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe. When will we get a working version of fresco on Windows 11?? I pay the creative cloud membership fee every month and my expectation is that the service and products I pay for work! Frustrated 🥴

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kuvaajankulma,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing compatibility issues with Adobe Fresco on Windows 11. We understand that you're frustrated with the current situation, and we want to assure you that our team is working diligently to address crash issues as quickly as possible with the May release, which might be released in the coming weeks.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much 🙏

LähetettyOutlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I wanted to add my experience as well. I have done everything that Adobe has suggested to do to get the program to work however It still continues to crash. I did notice there was an update for Fresco and I had hoped it would solve the issue, but again it still continues to crash on the 4.6 version that was just released. I have reinstalled the previous version 4.4 but also does not work. I am not sure what else there is to do to have the issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in Fresco 4.6 the problem still exists, how can I install the 4.3 version of Fresco?In the menu of the three dots of the Creative Cloud desktop application, the only option I have is to uninstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be hopeless! I think we can newer experience Adobe Fresco. This is continue so long and always same answers in adobe and that unistal istal..try older wersion sen us this and that. Those tricks just don't help or fix that broblem what we had!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Hello. Ok but the earlier version crash too. Neither version works. I have downloaded and uninstalled them many times and followed your instructions. Nothing helps. Always the same thing, fresco crashes when you try to start it. Frustrate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I've had the same problem as you, I also did all the restarting and all that, but nothing. until i got rid of the newest version of Fresco and installed Fresco 4.3.0. i think their something wrong with fresco 4.4.0

i hope it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing works for me. I uninstall and reinstall new and old version of fresco and do all the tricks what adobe recommend. Still crashing. Aaaargh!

LähetettyOutlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kuvaajankulma,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. Would you mind trying to install an older version of Fresco (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html), as suggested by KLAUDIA29672792hsto, and checking if it helps?

Also, 
kindly share the logs by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html), so we can check it with the team.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File: AdobeLogs_20230504_080201_893-win-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do i do it right? that log collector tool? do you get it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kuvaajankulma,

The file was not uploaded. Kindly try the steps shared in this community post for sharing the zxp file (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/share-your-files-in-6-simple-steps/td-p/12967...) so I can check it with the team.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how about now? 

File: AdobeLogs_20230505_061926_195-win-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hope you find it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to share my log as well

File: AdobeLogs_20230511_034223_954-win-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kuvaajankulma@Gabriela C Torres,

Thanks for sharing the details. The log files cannot be directly shared here. Instead, try uploading the files to Creative Cloud Files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html), Dropbox/Google Drive, etc., and share a link to the file so we can check it on our end.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to through Google Drive here is the link below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nDaaCAv-NMQ1q1YbVKaQCmBTDwzFqg2V?usp=share_link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Gabriela C Torres,

Thanks for sharing the logs. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco, system config (CPU/GPU/Memory), and a screen recording of the problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OS Build for my Windows Specification is 22621.1702 and the Fresco Version is 4.6.0.

Below is the link with a file of the system configurations that I got through task manager. I was not sure how else to retrieve the information. Also included is the screen recordings. The recordings stop as soon as Fresco crashes.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nDaaCAv-NMQ1q1YbVKaQCmBTDwzFqg2V?usp=share_link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Gabriela C Torres,

Thanks for sharing the logs. While I check this with the team, would you mind trying to download Fresco v4.0 and checking if it helps?

(https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeESD/FRSC/4.0.0/win64/65329b20-2fb0-4131-a587-6df11b7f46e4/Adobe_Fresco...)

Note: This link is only valid for the next 24 hours.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to click the link to install the 4.0.0 but it is not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines