• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes after second launch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Fresco on my iPad, once I sign in it works normally, but if I ever close the app by swiping up and try to open it again it crashes. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Hi DoraLam.

I'm from the Fresco product team. 

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Hi Everyone, 

Can you try and see if the issue still persists? 

Thanks,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco had been working nicely, and suddenly today it started crashing when I try to launch it.
iPad pro 12.9, iOS 13.3.1, 512GB

if I delete Fresco and re-install it, does it fix this issue? Do I lose all the settings and works I had??

really appreciate any assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find any solution on internet, so decieded to uninstall and re-install it. Since my work was all on adobe cloud, that part was fine. Just all the favourite brushes were gone from my list... that really sucks.
Oh well. I hope this issue will not pop up repeatedly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paprica.

Is  the app still crashing on launch for you?

If it is,  please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Tested on multiple iPads, different models with the same result (iOS13 at least). Using a school Adobe ID account, so it might be tied to some odd authentication bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with iPad Pro 4th generation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone from Adobe going to respond to this issue? I have spoken with customer support a few times and they always refer to this medium, saying they will contact me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Esly.

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patech.

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution for this? I've been experiencing this for months now. The app is unusable...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jarox.

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue iPad Air 3 256Gb, Available Storage 150Gb, Enterprise Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Asiong.

I also responded to an earlier thread, but just in case... Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an instructor and have assigned students to use Adobe Fresco on a final project for this semester. One student is experienceing the same issues. They used it once, then it crashes each time since. iPad is up-to-date, plenty of storage. Trying to log in using school account. How can I find a solution to help the student that is working remotely?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fatfly.

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with  the first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID your student is using  to sign in to Fresco.

Oh, and if you would also let  me know  if any of your other  students are having this problem,  it  would be extremely helpful. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also having this issue. Adobe Fresco was working perfectly fine for me just two days ago. Now the app wont even open at all. Please assist with this issue! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Leanna. 

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am having the same issue using my adobe school account. I have reinstalled 3 times and also lost the work I was doing when I originally had it open twice now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually the second time I had saved it in the cloud so it is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My fresco was working fine earlier today and now keeps crashing every time I try to start it. I am using a university Adobe account on an iPad Pro (12.9", 3rd generation). I have 987GB available so it is not a storage issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - my son was working on a school prject yesterday using Fresco. Today we try to use it and it closes as soon as we open it. I have rebooted the iPad - no luck. Deleted the app and reinstalled it - no luck. I have the newest iPad Pro with 512 storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. I reinstalled it 4 times.

It still worked about 2 Hours ago.

Can someone help me? 
🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME PROBLEM HERE.

I HAVE OVER 400GB OF STORAGE; IOS IS UP TO DATE; HAVE DELETED AND REINSTALLED SEVERAL TIMES.

WORKED ONCE; THE TEST FILE I CREATED IS IN CLOUD STORAGE.  AFTER THAT IT DOESN'T EVEN OPEN; JUST CRASHES WHILE ATTEMPTING TO OPEN.

HAS ANYONE SOLVED THIS?  ADOBE, WILL THERE BE AN UPDATE TO THE APP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue. Suddenly stopped working 30 minutes ago. Tried restarting the iPad and reinstalling the app multiple times respectively. Didn't work. I have almost 400G storage left on my iPad.

Fresco is an integral part of my workflow. Please solve the problem swiftly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. All of a sudden its stopped working. Everytime I now try to open the app it crashes straight away and have tried multiple forced restarts and uninstall / reinstalls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you all, I was working very well but suddenly it crashes and I can't open any more. I reinstalled the app and doesn't work.

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines