Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Newsletter - November 2022

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Year Ai Newsletter oct_Twitter_Twitter.png

It's Thanksgiving month, and on behalf of my team and community, I would like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to everyone here. We have had wonderful conversations this year, all geared towards improving our experience with a product that we have so heavily invested in. My team will continue to ensure that we keep working towards ensuring that this space gets even better in the year ahead. 

Adobe MAX is behind us, and I am sure, like us, you were blown away by the many sessions and announcements. In case you missed it, you can still watch Adobe MAX 2022 sneaks to see how the future keeps getting all the more promising.

In this edition of the newsletter, you will find important links related to MAX 2022 and tutorials by Laura CoyleMonika Gause, Tony Harmer, Anna Lander and Paul Trani.

See the Adobe Illustrator Newsletter Home page for previous versions of the newsletter.

Adobe MAX Sneaks

Get a sneak peek into what’s brewing at Adobe Research. MAX Sneaks is where Adobe engineers give a first look at potential future technologies. 

SrishtiBali_0-1668453105629.gif

Community Experts Highlight

I would like to share my deepest gratitude to all our community experts for their valuable contributions during MAX, and would like to give a big shout-out to Laura CoyleMonika Gause, Tony Harmer, and Anna Lander for these extremely helpful and quick tutorials for the Adobe Care Youtube Channel.

See the Tutorials section at the end of this newsletter for all the wonderful tutorials that our experts have magnanimously created and shared with us.

Laura.jpgMonika_2.jpgTony_wacky_SQ.jpg

SrishtiBali_0-1668446742957.png

Trending Issues

Tutorials

Helpful links

User guide | FAQ Common troubleshooting steps  System requirements | Tutorials | Known issues

To receive notifications for our newsletters for other Apps, please follow these pages:-
Photoshop |  Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | InDesign 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines