• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction not working.

LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Lightroom 5 final. Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction does not work. Whole story here:
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1229132

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 133 Replies 133
133 Comments
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2014 Aug 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize that I've replied to 2 other posts on this forum, but I am hoping someone will be able to help me. (I use LR4)

Has Adobe corrected this problem or given us instructions as to how we can correct it?

The photos that are exported do not have ANY of the sharpening applied to them (even when I've cranked it WAAAY up, more than average) that is shown in the Develop mode. The Library is not showing the sharpening that had been applied in the Develop mode either.

I am doing nothing different than I was 2-4 weeks ago. A few weeks ago, everything I saw in Library and exported were exactly as I saw them in the Develop mode. Now, nothing that i do in regards to sharpening or N.R. is applied to export or Library view.

I have never used Output sharpening (though I see on here that some recommend using it) b/c I want exactly what I see in Develop mode to be exactly what is exported. This has never been a problem until some time in the last 2-4 weeks.

Photos that I've exported to jpegs before 2-3 weeks ago are sharp and crisp and exactly as I'd edited them in LR4. When I view them those photos in LR LIbrary now, they are blurry and shown without the sharpening applied to them that IS still shown in the Develop mode.

Please tell me that someone has been able to resolve this issue!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2014 Aug 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please keep your replies to just one relevant thread. If this is your way of asking for someone else to tell you something else, ok, I'll back out of the discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't change the size of your image--keep the consistent format with the templates etc in the print module.-that means Dpi also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking to me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was replying to Meredith since her and my replies were from 3 days ago and she was saying the same thing on various threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem on Lightroom 2015 / LR 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I doubt the same problem is occurring. Could you provide more details about what you're doing and seeing?

Screenshots would also be helpful, that include your Develop Detail slider settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate