• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Develop Preset syncing between desktop and mobile

LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see my develop presets syncing through to Lightroom Mobile. So I can work faster with my known Lightroom presets.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018
Profile/Preset Syncing across the Lightroom CC Ecosystem was added in the 1.4 release.  Automatic syncing is not included in Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 but is now possible manually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
82 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now it’s copy/paste for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

presets in LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see develop presets on my lightroom mobile cc 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now there is no support for user presets for the new lightroom mobile. Please add this feature cause without it's a bit useless 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this will become available? I cannot believe custom presets are still not included with the new lightroom cc ipad app...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wife and I travel a lot and sync camera photos to phones. Would be great to be able to apply a preset and post without taking time to edit instead of shoot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. It would be great if you added a feature to save presets in the mobile version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a technical workaround for this that fully enables synced presets between Classic and Cc. See my answer #14 in the linked thread below and related comments from Victoria Brampton. To avoid this kind of heroics, synced presets are an important feature request.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2400922

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be particularly valuable to enable synced presets in Mobile LRCC where I am aware of no, even heroic, way of accomplishing this now. Import presets are heavily used. If they are not available in mobile that strongly weakens an extremely useful potential workflow in the field where an iPad (for example) is used to import , select, and make initial adjustments to images which then get backed up in the CC cloud for further desktop work in CC or Classic .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be very nice if we can sync our presets with our mobile devices and other computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe it's been 4 years since the original post and you still haven't managed to make this feature available...Adobe please wake up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why some people are still complaining about Adobe's inability to sync presets between desktop and mobile devices as if it was Adobe's fault. There is clearly a workaround, but obviously a longer process. Don't get me wrong, I've been waiting for this option for a long time as well.

Adobe, why don't you release a statement if this improvement is in the roadmap or not so users would know if this option is possible. Or just simply inform that this is difficult to execute so people can move on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently told by Adobe rep, that the feature is coming, however no timeframe was given

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If creative cloud syncs with LR, why can’t the preset i paid for an automatic sync also? This show be a premium feature also. Presets greatly cut workflow time and if the mobile version of Lightroom is where all this mobile “device” is heading it should be an added feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, like everyone else has mentioned being able to load presets to the mobile Lightroom would be great. As I do a lot of travel I pretty much only use the mobile version. They need to be down loaded so when you don’t have internet connection you can still use them

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't agree more. Having access to purchased presets is the best way to make Lightroom mobile relevant. Please add this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be syncing 101. If I am taking the time to create a preset on my computer, why can't I access that on my mobile device! This should be added asap in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand that it takes four years. I hope it will be released soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add this feature. Presets make LR so comfortable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love for more presets to be available on the iphone app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a couple of years and this feature is nowhere to be found. It's one of Lightroom Classic's best features. This is one of two features keeping me from moving 100% to the mobile app on my iPad Pro 12.9. The other missing feature is Map module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that Adobe probably thinks it can affect sales. I have decided to terminate my subscription adobe product and use the affinity photo. The affinity photo is a great app. The latest version supports all preset macro functions. The affinity photo is better than photoshop + lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will do the same when my subscription take end in few month... too much politic and commercial retention at Adobe... too bad !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not sure if I’ve commented on this before.
But a huge yes , plus with user presets being able to be added , saved and imported.
All of my work has some colour grading to give it my personal look .
I’d love them to be central / sync to my desktop and mobile presets.

I really need to be able to select all , or at least a batch and paste a grade / preset to it .
Normally I’ll tweak an existing personal one , so I need to be able to create new ones on the go for every shoot / Import .
As much as I’ve wanting to use Lightroom mobile on my iPad Pro on real location jobs , I still can’t mainly due to this . As having to copy and apply settings from one to another image to hundreds of images is just not feasible .

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the feedback guys. It's been heard loud and clear. There's no conspiracy here, just a lot of technicalities. But the good news is, Ben Warde posted recently that it's close to the top of their priority list, so hopefully not too much longer to wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate