• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Video edits are not exporting

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for hours to export / save my edited videos from Lightroom app on my iPhone. Every single time the video is just exporting as it was originally before I edited it. I have tried so many suggestions on other message boards such as making sure I am not ticking 'original' when exporting. Nothing and I mean nothing is working. I am so frustrated and feel like giving up. Please someone help me. I have taken a screen shot from with the app (where you can see the colour adjustment) and then a screenshot of the exported video where the edit has not been saved. Please help. 

7E9CA596-C860-479C-A87F-6BE8CD6BC377.png

34FBF280-F7C5-4680-93D5-D944CF5F99A7.png

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Moving this from Discussions to Bugs, and setting to Acknowledged.

The issue I can reproduce is that one applies a trim to a video in Crop mode, and then tries 'Save copy to device' and this saves a video that is 0:00 in length.  I have reported this bug w/steps to the developers.

While waiting for a fix, the workaround I suggest is: after making desired edits, back out of edit mode to grid view, and then export the video.  This action saves the edits and applies them to the video so that th

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Lightroom Mobile products have been released.  The February 2024 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

Updates will be available via the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the Galaxy App Store. Note: it can take several days for some customers to receive a notification of an available update via their App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

@Ana37711662x4gv  (and other users here)

What device model and OS version are you using?  

What specific edits are applied to your video?  Is it necessary to edit at all?

Do all videos fail to export, or only specific videos?  Are only long videos a problem, or videos from a specific source?

What specific steps do you use to export? (Save copy to device?  Share?  Export As?  Do they all fail for you?)

EDIT: the original issue was resolved, so the team is still trying to understand how to reproduce

Votes

Translate

Translate
60 Comments
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_8078.jpeg

 on Lightroom Mobile trying to export a video but no matter what I do this is the notice I'm brought to any advice ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @James37624723hh9r 

The February 2024 app update contained a fix for this issue.  Our system let me know you are using a very old build.  Could you update to the latest app (now version 9.3.1) by visiting https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lightroom-photo-video-editor/id878783582 on your device. 

Does the update fix your video export issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is still not working for me with any video, even after the update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ana37711662x4gv  (and other users here)

What device model and OS version are you using?  

What specific edits are applied to your video?  Is it necessary to edit at all?

Do all videos fail to export, or only specific videos?  Are only long videos a problem, or videos from a specific source?

What specific steps do you use to export? (Save copy to device?  Share?  Export As?  Do they all fail for you?)

EDIT: the original issue was resolved, so the team is still trying to understand how to reproduce the current problem being reported.  We need to know how to reproduce this, so the developers can debug the problem.  Any details about your device, workflow, source files, specific Export controls/steps you use, etc could help us understand the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share screen shots of video and the export screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem on android and the Lightroom is in its newest version. When trying to export the video to mp4, software says error "1 video failed to export." I have edited all settings related to light and color. I have also added grain. No trimming or cropping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have IOS 17.5.1 which is the latest update. My LR mobile app is also running on the most recent update. I am having the same exporting video edit issues. I've done zero cropping to the video. Literally just added a filter over my video. I've tried everything at this point to get it to work. The brighter screenshot of the video is from LR and when I go to export it, the edits are not transferring over. It looks like this has been an issue since 2022?! When is Adobe going to fix this? I'm paying for this app and am not able to use it the way it's

photo-output_1.png

intended. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @James-Rhianno38492138ik4u 

The LR iOS team is still trying to get clear steps to reproduce this.  It's not for lack of trying.  Just now, I applied different kinds of presets to my own video (on iPhone 15, iOS 17.5.1).  I had no trouble exporting with the edit effects applied.  My source was an iPhone 4K video captured in HEVC format, 5:02 minutes long at 953 MB.  I applied a B&W preset from Recommended Presets, and then chose "Save copy to device" from the Share menu.  I had just imported this video, so the original was available in my app cache.  If I clear cache in app settings and try again, the video does export after downloading the original from cloud storage.  The one thing worth noting is that this video is so big that I plugged the device into power to prevent the app & device from sleeping while it rendered all the edited video frames.

I would appreciate any details you can share that might help us narrow down the issue.  

• Which preset are you using?  Is it provided by Adobe, or is it a personal/custom preset?  If a custom preset, please tell us the specific edits applied.
  • What is your video source?  Is it from the iOS Camera?  4K or 1080P?  How large (megabytes) is your video? Or how long is it?
  • What iPhone model are you using?
  • How much free storage is on your device?  
  • After letting any current imports/edits sync, does it help if you reinstall the app?

Would you be open to sharing your preset used, and video used?  A Lightroom shared album might work best -- just click on my user name to send me a provide me the link privately.  Make sure an affected video with edits applied is in the shared album.  We will look at the video data & attributes, not the video itself, to protect your privacy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tested this as well on iPhone 15 pro max and macbook pro. I've not had a problem with multiple scenarios for a long time now. Would be good to get a screen recording if possible with as much information on the devices and workflow used when encountering this issue. It can't be fixed if it can't be reproduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried to export this Not in HDR?

Votes

Translate

Translate