Exit

🗞️ Lightroom Newsletter - April 2022

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr Newsletter NEW.jpg

Lightroom April 2022 update

Hello everyone! Hope you were all able to avoid any major allergy issues this spring. If you're like me, you are currently relying on two inhalers to even walk outside to photograph the beautiful bloom of flowers. This month we also got our first bit of news about MAX 2022. Make plans to join us in person or online for all the creative inspiration you’ve been waiting for. Registration will open in July.

If you missed any of our previous newsletters, you can find links to all of them together in one place: Lightroom Newsletter home page also checkout our Handy Links

Are you interested in helping test and provide feedback for Lightroom? Consider joining the Adobe Prerelease

The New Kids on the Block

CarissaMassongill_0-1651269798959.jpeg

Hello everyone! My name is Ranjisha and I am a Community and Social Support Consultant for Adobe Digital Imaging Products. I have been using Adobe Design and Photography products for over 4 years for my freelance work while learning animation at ZICA (Zee Institute of Creative Art).

I am a sports enthusiast and love to play badminton. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes, feel free to share them! I am learning additional Adobe apps with the help of the experts here in our community to improve my own knowledge and workflows. I am looking forward to working with you.  

CarissaMassongill_2-1651269798875.jpeg

Hi! My name is Sameer. I hope you're having an amazing day. I've been providing Photography product users with effective, helpful, and enabling solutions and knowledge for more than 3 years as a Subject Matter Expert on the team and a Trainer for new hires. I started my journey with the Community & Social team for Digital Imaging products in early 2022. I am determined to make an impact on all user engagement surfaces as I approach issues with an upbeat and deductive attitude. Apart from work, I am an avid fan of Anime (mostly Shonen), Marvel (comics and the cinematic universe), as well as a casual FPS gamer on the weekends. Looking forward to collaborating with you all & build better experiences.

April Remix It! Winner

Photo by: Celeste Guidice | Remix by:Vatsal MandaviPhoto by: Celeste Guidice | Remix by:Vatsal Mandavi

Thank you to everyone who participated in April's Lightroom Community Remix It! challenge. Our theme this month was Think Renewal. We asked everyone to Remix this image by making their own edits in Lightroom using the Remix feature. 

Congratulations, Vatsal, on being this month's Remix It! challenge winner! This black and white edit captured our attention. The highlights and shadows really make the leaves pop. 

April Release

This month's Lightroom Ecosystem release focused on bug fixes for customer-reported issues for Lightroom Desktop & Lightroom Mobile. This release also includes support for new cameras and lenses.

Lightroom 

(Version 5.3.1)

Fixed Issues

Lightroom for Mobile

(iOS 7.3.2 | Android 7.3.1)

Fixed Issues

*Starting Lightroom for Android (version 7.3), the minimum support for Android OS is Android 8 (Oreo). To know more, see System Requirements

Quick Tips and more

Lr Quick Tips SQUARE.jpg

Check out other Lightroom Quick Tips

Visit the Photoshop Quick Tips home page for links to previous Quick Tips topics.

Learn Something New

How-To

Lightning-fast ways to use Lightroom 

Set a new scene in seconds with Photoshop

News and Blog Posts

Blog Posts

Learn how to master photography of birds in flight

Tips & tricks for e-commerce product photography

Creator Collective: Samio

Other Adobe App Newsletters

Are you curious what's going on with our other apps? Check out their Newsletters, too: 

Photoshop |  Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | Illustrator | InDesign | After Effects

Download Lightroom

Follow Lightroom on Instagram | Facebook | YouTubeTwitter 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?