Exit

🔀 December Remix It! Challenge

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

December-Banner.png

DECEMBER REMIX IT!

Hey everyone! Welcome to this month's Remix It! Challenge! Have you used any of the Healing Brush tools in Lightroom yet? This month we invite you to check out the Content-Aware Remove, Heal, and Clone tools. Want to learn more? Check out this quick video tutorial by our photographer.

What to learn more about Remix? Check out Quick Tip #1: Make your photo Remixable and Quick Tip #2: How to edit Remixable photos in Lightroom. Let us know what you think in the comments below. 

December-Remixit.jpg

How can you participate?

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Lightroom Desktop, iOS, or Android
  2.  December Remix It! Challenge  ( Learn more about how to share a Remix in this Quick Tip.)
  3. Share a screenshot & link to your Remix
  4. Have fun and post a link to your Remix in the comments! (See the example below!) 
  5.  Check back December 31!  
  6. Remember to give the Content Aware Remove tool a try on the telephone pole on the left side of the image.

About the photographer

September-Bio.pngMy name is Celeste Guidice and I am a learner, doer and helper. When I am not coaching photographers in Lightroom or leading hands-on photography workshops, I am spending time with my family, flying my drone, traveling, nurturing my garden and cooking. I'm looking forward to seeing what others will do with this month's Remix Challenge!

Helpful Links | Download Lightroom | Remix - Quick Tip | Lightroom AcademyMake your photo Remixable | How to edit Remixable photos in Lightroom

TOPICS
Remix It Challenge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Thank you to everyone who participated in December's Remix It! Challenge! We loved seeing all your Remixes and how you use Lightroom to unleash your creativity! Several Remixes had us asking, "Wait, was there a moon and stars there before?"

Congratulations on this month's top picks! You now officially have bragging rights and will be featured in our next Lightroom Community Newsletter by @Rick Spaulding - 

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.44.37 AM.png

Our Top Pics

#1  @invisibleecho  - (https://lightroom.app.link/SSs2YQiYtwb)

#2  @nicoloc35470263

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the candy apple red and the deep blue sky!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you to everyone who participated in December's Remix It! Challenge! We loved seeing all your Remixes and how you use Lightroom to unleash your creativity! Several Remixes had us asking, "Wait, was there a moon and stars there before?"

Congratulations on this month's top picks! You now officially have bragging rights and will be featured in our next Lightroom Community Newsletter by @Rick Spaulding - 

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.44.37 AM.png

Our Top Pics

#1  @invisibleecho  - (https://lightroom.app.link/SSs2YQiYtwb)

#2  @nicoloc35470263 - (https://lightroom.app.link/9WUNTdmYtwb)

#3  @Theresa J - (https://lightroom.app.link/akHR5GGYtwb)

Honorable mention@A. D. Shortliffe (https://lightroom.app.link/Y3qQZ6PYtwb

We look forward to all your Remixes in January's Remix It! Challenge!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was hard to choose our Top Pics - there were so many wonderful spins and thoughtful edits. It's especially cool to see how masks were used to add ambiance; moon, stars, beams of light from the lighthouse. From our perspective it looked like people were genuinely having fun with the challenge and tools. Please keep your creativity going and join in on January's challenge with using the Color Grading tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very so much .. I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines