Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 154 Replies 154
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sev95, I see a valid subscription for your account. Please be sure you sign inn using the same email ID you used to post on the forums here. If LRM still doesn't show you premium features, please try "Restore Purchases" in the Lightroom app settings for your user account. To get there, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name. You should see Restore Purchase there, or otherwise you will see "You're subscribed" once it's set up right.  If Restore Purchase fails with an error, what is the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same problem, tried every suggested method without success. Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deelo23, similar to what I posted above, I see a valid subscription for your account. Please be sure you sign inn using the same email ID you used to post on the forums here. If LRM still doesn't show you premium features, please try "Restore Purchases" in the Lightroom app settings for your user account. To get there, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name. You should see Restore Purchase there, or otherwise you will see "You're subscribed" once it's set up right.  If Restore Purchase fails with an error, what is the error message? Does signing out and back in, or reinstalling the app help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem! Renewed the subscription through Apple but the Lightroom says I need to buy it again! I'm using the same account on both sides too, and tried reinstalling everything, signing in and out of everything. It's like Adobe doesn't want its customers to use its services...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ntduy. Could you try to sign-in with the same adobe-id which you are using for this forum. From what I can see is this the adobe-id which has the correct subsctiption applied. Let me know your results. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue. I have purchased the premium features but im stuck with this loading screen which is shown below. 

15753162142603600700377846108347.jpg

Please help me fix this coz i badly need to do some things in lightroom. By the way im using my apple id for purchasing the premium features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Gian22'

I think I see the problem.  It's a case of account confusion, I believe.  Please try signing in using the Apple and not Adobe ID login on the Lightroom app's login screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: After credit card charged notice, it's working now, thanks.

I'm having the same problem.

I have tried restore purchase and sign out - sign in method,  reinstall app ...etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have the same issue. When I click restore purchases, the circle starts circling like forever but nothing happens. My subscription is through Apple and is active, but the Lightroom mobile app says it expired. I tried deleting the app, turning my phone off and on, reinstalling the app. Still the same issue. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan

I just replied to your first post (another thread).  We think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Please help. I need access ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 

9336B970-9787-4A25-BBD0-9BC25ED20E98.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeeohvahnee

I see a healthy valid subscription for you.  If you don't see it, try restarting the app, and then try signing in again.  Please sign in with the same email ID you used for these forums here.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have same problem, cannot restore purchase. please help ASAP 

photo_2020-05-08_11-00-18.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello aditwayer, this should be fixed now.. Can you please check the app again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I can't pass the cycle, it's loading forever, please help I tried everything... I seriously can't be paying for something I can't use this is nonsense 😡😡

IOS 

2B058DB1-214A-4DDC-913A-3B51638914ED.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leeroy

Does that spinner ever complete?  I'll send you a private note with some more info.

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact problem. Tried logging out and back in on the App Store and lightroom several times and it won't work. When trying to restore purchase it's a screen that never loads 😡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kwri457

I'm sorry for the difficulty.  I see a valid, healthy subscription for you on our side.  Is this working OK for you now?  Please be sure to sign in using the same email ID that you used for the community forums here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the same issue. I've logged out and back in more than once. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aroderick

I don't see any Lightroom Mobile subscription for the account you used to sign in here.  If your mobile purchase did go through and shows in your apps store subscription history, try this advice to help Lightroom see and restore that subscription: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Otherwise, is it possible you have more than one account/email address registered with Adobe?  Perhaps your alternate login provides access to your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the account that I used. And none of that worked for me. I know for sure that the purchase went through. Should I just contact Apple to cancel?? This is so strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'amariahh86029873'

It seems like you are the same user as 'Aroderick' above.  I see ansubscription for you under this other account and on our side it is looks like there is a payment issue.  Please contact Adobe Support directly -- you can find contact info here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlies I'm having the same issue, i have a one month subscription, and after i press restore purchases it just won't load. please help ! i have projects to complete

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'defaultrvx4r9ljxlqn'

I see valid Lightroom subscriptions from both the Mac app store and also the iOS app store for Lightroom.  Are you still blocked?  Are you signed in using the same email you used to post on the forums here?

By the way, your Lightroom plan with 1 TB subscribed via Mac app store provides access on both desktop and mobile, so there is no need for you to have the separate Lightroom for Mobile subscription from the iOS app store.  The Lightroom for Mobile subscription is only for mobile, and provides no access to Lightroom on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines