• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Camera Calibration Panel

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the Camera Calibration Panel on the new Adobe Lightroom. (https://www.slrlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2017-08-27-at-4.28.22-PM.png)

I have a few presets that come from the Adobe Lightroom Classic that change the colors on this Camera Calibration.

If I apply one of these presets on the new Adobe Lightroom, I see the color calibration being applied, but there is no way to change it.

Am I missing something?

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

The Color Calibration panel is now available in Lightroom Desktop 6.1. Access it from the [...] menu. 

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 100 Replies 100
100 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is being merged into an existing authoritative thread for better tracking and response. Please review the official answer (if any) in the second post on the thread for more information. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this 3-year-old request?? 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, calibration panel needed in Lightroom mobile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, calibration panel needed in Lightroom mobile version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it, I need color calibration on the iPad and iPhone please 

is it ever going to be implemented ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is being merged into an existing authoritative thread for better tracking and response. Please review the official answer (if any) in the second post on the thread for more information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera calibration is something I normally use for my edits, is there any chance it can be added to Lightroom for iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see the mobile app get Calibration mode for the iOS system. It would definitely will be awesome to have as a new future. Works great on desktop but bringing to the to iPad would be a great. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm newer to LR and have a question.  When i open up my LR i don't see the option for color calibration. Am i missing something here ? Isn't this a built in feature ? 

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that is a feature that is only available in Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add it. I really need it to change shadows tint if my mobile camera

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just adding more noise to the "calibration" option in Lightroom Mobile.

I shoot indoor sport through a green netting which can create varying levels of green haze over my photos. The calibration tool is essential to removing the green haze, but then using the HSL tool to bring back any green uniforms to their natural colours.
I would love to be able to edit on a mobile device while at the event, instead of waiting until Monday morning when I get back to the office to use Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we please get the calibration sliders in the iOS version of Lightroom? 

Personally I rely on the calibrations to get the look I want. It's one of the few things that keeps me from using the app on my iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Classic on my pc and when I use Lightroom on my iPad I really miss the calibration sliders. I rely on those a lot and can't get the looks I'm after without them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I making sense? 

Lightroom Classic on PC has a set of controls/sliders that are called "calibration". 

All I want is to have those controls/sliders in the iPad version of Lightroom. 

It is the main thing keeping me from using Lightroom on my iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure its been suggested before, maybe a lot. But I want to add votes for this . I really want/need calibration for Lightroom (mobile/cc) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone

I've been hoping that adobe would roll out at some point the camera calibration module found in lightroom classic to the CC version of lightroom. I know that a lot of adobe users has also been waiting on it for a very long time.

Not only do people rely on this feature to correctly balance the colors in their images to reach a satisfying balanced image. But also a lot of photographer use this to create creative artistic looks that some people consider a signature look in their images. I think that such a feature if available in lightroom CC would make most lightroom users happier than ever.

I was hoping that there would be a promise or at least a response to all the people who have been waiting on this for a long time to weather keep hoping or just settle that this feature will never reach lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been waiting for this for years! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really think the iOS/iPadOS version of Lightroom should have the calibration sliders. They are super useful and I rely on them to edit my photos the way I do. The lack of those sliders in the iPad version of LR is why I can't use it. But I often WISH I could edit on my iPad! I've even tried to control my PC via Microsoft's Remote Desktop app so that I can use LR Classic on my iPad. But that was not a good solution.

Adobe, may we please have those sliders on the iPad too?

I'm talking about these: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand why they're not in there already. I rely on those for my editing and the lack of them keeps me from using LR on my iPad. Can you please just add them? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a such a needed feature in LR CC. I am missing it on my iPad LR CC version on an incredible extend. The calibration speeds up the workflow so much and split toning is just no alternative to this. I do almost 90% of my editing on the iPad nowadays.  LR CC mobile is such an exclent port, the settings for calibrations are threre on LR CC, somewhere underneath the hud. I can sync them and all, if I use them in LR classic. I have tried making some presets as a workaround from LR Classics Calibration. But its just not the same. Please dear Adobe, add the calibration feature to lightroom mobile cc also. With digital nomads becoming more and more a thing, it´s such a shame I can not rely on lr mobile cc on my iPad for my entire workflow. 

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a such a needed feature in LR CC mobile. Not jsut for camera profiling, but also for a great extend as a creative tool. I am missing it on my iPad LR CC version on an incredible extend. The calibration speeds up the workflow so much and split toning is just no alternative to this. I do almost 90% of my editing on the iPad nowadays.  LR CC mobile is such an exclent port, the settings for calibrations are threre on LR CC, somewhere underneath the hud. I can sync them and all, if I use them in LR classic. I have tried making some presets as a workaround from LR Classics Calibration. But its just not the same. Please dear Adobe, add the calibration feature to lightroom mobile cc also. With digital nomads becoming more and more a thing, it´s such a shame I can not rely on lr mobile cc on my iPad for my entire workflow. 

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich arbeite momentan mit meinen Fotos in Lightroom Classic und Lightroom mobile auf dem iPad und etwas seltener auf dem iPhone. Ich habe ein Preset für meine Fotos in Lightroom Classic angelegt und wollte damit auf dem iPad weitermachen. Da ist mier aufgefallen, dass das Panel "Kalibrierung", welches ich in diesem Fall genutzt habe, fehlt. Das heißt, ich kann mit diesem Preset nur in Lightroom Classic arbeiten, vor allem wenn ich im entsprechenden Panel "Kalibrierung" Anpassungen vornehmen möchte. 

Wäre es möglich das Panel auch in Lightroom mobile hinzuzufügen?

Dankeschön.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why adobe ignoring this for so long?

Cloud based LR still looks like unfinished product without those features. If you want me to use Classic, why not just add cloud functions to old LR. 

Can we please get the calibration back?

Votes

Translate

Translate