Exit

P: Generated images violate user guidelines

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bunny.png

image (1).png

So as you can see, it's a PG-13 relatively inoffensive image of a woman in a bunny outfit. The top worked fine, and I was able to complete the top ear, which is cool. When I tried to extend the bottom with generative fill, though, I got this warning. They're just a pair of legs wearing stockings, and I wanted to extend it.

It feels like a false flag - though I could be wrong? I find myself thinking it would do the same for women in swimsuits.

Figured I'd share here.

Bug Started Locked
TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Dear Community,

On November 7th, 2023, the Firefly for Photoshop service was updated and improved for this issue. You should encounter fewer guideline errors when working on or near skin-tone areas that do not violate the community guidelines.

While the improvement is a big step in the right direction, we are continuing to explore new ways to minimize false-positives. Please continue to give us feedback on this new forum thread and also report false violation errors in the application.
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 1382 Replies 1382
1,381 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich bin Architekturstudent und wollte die Generative Füllung ausprobieren.

Dafür hatte ich eine normale Isometrie zur Grundlage und wollte jetzt beispielsweise Pflanzen daran hochranken lassen.

Leider wird mir immer angezeigt, dass der Befehl nicht ausgeführt werden könne, da er gegen die Nutzerrichtlinien verstoße.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kurzes Update, irgendwie verstoßen alle Befehle gegen die Nutzerrichtlinien. Auch wenn ich auf einer weißen Arbeitsoberfläche "Möwe" oder "Meer mit Sonnenuntergang" eingebe. Hilfe! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usando diariamente o recurso de preenchimento generativo, recebo constantemente o aviso de que as imagens violam as "Diretrizes de Usuário da IA Generativa da Adobe - versão Beta", mesmo quando se trata de um simples "objeto", um "muro" ou o "céu", por exemplo.

Rafael | Jornalista Inclusivo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Beta forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a well known and heavily reported issue. Hopefully they'll sort it before it goes much further

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently petunias are against regulations too   😅😅😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this feature gets released then please lower the restriction on this thing. Even the most harmless stuff gets flagged when not even entering words to the promt. And when words are added: What is wrong with words like fang, finger, etc. etc., anyways?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Søren Bech30729629fway 

The Photoshop team is investigating the false flags and wants them to be reported. I've moved your post to the primary thread in the Photoshop Beta forum. Please post any further false flags in this thread. Hopefully this will be sorted before GF moves out of public beta.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so [cursing removed] weird. It'll refuse a stupid word like lampost yet, allow lamp. It's broke !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got error for trying to create a normal elefant next to a giraffe that was created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typed in the prompt box woman in bikini on beach. Of course it went against their community guidelines, so I just typed in woman on beach, and what did I get ? A woman in a bikini and a real hottie too 😅😅😅. You couldn't make it up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Thomas225 wrote: Got error for trying to create a normal elefant next to a giraffe that was created.

Thomas, try using the correct spelling of "elephant" and let us know if that works for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A woman in a bikini and a real hottie too

Pic or it didn't happen 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RussFrancis_0-1687821381582.png

I generated an image in midjourney which added gibberish to a shirt. When I tried to remove the gibberish in photoshop, I was denied the action and told it violated user guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

user guidelines are very aggressive, repeatedly detects inappropriate material that does not violate the rules
I am working with an image of a girl and a man dressed as a car mechanic, he is pointing the way to the girl, I want to enlarge the photo panorama, but Photoshop takes it as inappropriate, in another occasion, it was a man helping a woman to stand up in a park because she had fallen, I wanted to enlarge the background, but Photoshop takes it as inappropriate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the beta update. "Becasue they violate user guidelines" is still absolutely brutal. No change in it creeping into 95% or what I try to do. Was hoping tht the update would fix this. Even with prompts, even with elements that are rated PG (or even rated G for that matter), even when the subjects aren't even people at all, just assume your attempt is going to get struck down. As many have said... these restrictions are making everything completely frustrating. Photoshop has never policed my images in my past 25 years of using it. If this is the path that companies are going to take, other companies will find a way and the masses will leave the restrictive ones behind. Just a matter of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@twistless wrote: Becasue they violate user guidelines

GF is in beta. Did you send the psd, saved selection, and prompt to Adobe as per the pinned reply from Pete Green?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FCABCFCD-2822-469F-A5AC-110B51AF0BAE.jpeg

  

F374438F-6058-4A97-B011-987AD91678DD.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this gibberish frequently, so annoying 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, I was really impressed by Firefaly the first days, especially consideringit's beta state. But it becomes more usesless every day. I could not even add or manipulatesd  my own non nude non violent works. Lates fun: 3D AI generated content, a medieval moose with a leather vest, mystical. Wanted to add soe fire and smoke, and it's agains guidelines. Yesterday I wanted to remove an image PS itself created at a wall, while enlargibg a photo of a room. "Against our guidelines"). This pops more up than any usable result. And worse: There's no option to comment this, wich would be a help for firefly's training...

Another photographers story I read some days ago: Trying to put clothes ON a model (act photography), so actually dressing her. "Against our guidelines". That's worse than a mongrel of Vatican City, Zuckerberg and Kim Jong-un, just plain ridiculous. How to work  professionally with this and not just removing clouds from last Mallorca holiday photo to impress friends or removing a candle on grandmas birthday cake to please her? Again, hillarious, it started so well, but...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it also provides a LOT of bad results (deformed hands and feet, grotesque faces, 3 legs, etc) without triggering the violation caption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talking about bad results, how many times have users prompted things like forest, table, person animal etc.... and NOTHING shows up ?  Same with asking for a waterfall lately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just prompted for a forest again and ONE solitary tree appeared. It's a joke.  In saying that, here's an image I made recently

band 001 copy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use generative fill for this area without getting this message. I have tried different selections too but it seems out of focus green leaves generate so nasty content that it's prohibited 🙂 

esaa92482102_0-1687955997405.png

Votes

Translate

Translate