• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update photoshop beta to latest version

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed Photoshop Beta, in order to test the new AI function,  however I'm unable to  update it to the latest version and the version installed doesn't have the function. Below is the error code.  I've tried multiple times, to no avail. I've been able to install v24.3,  it shows me 24.4 but I can't see 24.6.

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 20.29.18.pngScreenshot 2023-07-07 at 20.38.24.png

Exit Code: 107
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Package AdobePhotoshop24-SuperCafModels specified in module does not exist
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 107 error message Package AdobePhotoshop24-SuperCafModels specified in module does not exist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Hi @SBabes the latest version of Ps beta is: Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.7.0 20230628.m.2223 0770f83 x64

It might be that you need to clean your CCD app, log out and back in, the see if it gives you the 24.7 beta to download.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SBabes the latest version of Ps beta is: Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.7.0 20230628.m.2223 0770f83 x64

It might be that you need to clean your CCD app, log out and back in, the see if it gives you the 24.7 beta to download.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a particular reason you removed generative fill from the last beta version? I cannot open the new version and this solution doesn't work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much @CoryShubert.  I followed your advice and I was able to successfully download the latest version. 😊🙏🏾

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having the same problem for about 75% of PS Beta updates and the solution for me is to delete the files and folders left behind in the PS Beta installation folder after a failed update and then try again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines