• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (macOS Sonoma) Photoshop 2023/2024 Save for Web shows incomplete preview

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just updated to Photoshop 2024 and my save to web panel is now not displaying correctly - see screengrab.  How can I adjust it to have the full image fill the four windows?  cheers, Bob

janee_0-1696022977935.png

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Hi All,
macOS Sonoma 14.1 updater has been released. If you update, the problem with Save for Web (Legacy) will be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Adding bug info and setting status.
Please upvote the thread from the top if you also encounter this issue. Thanks!

Status Unresolved

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of Photoshop version 25.1, which incorporates the resolution for this particular problem. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 25.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 219 Replies 219
219 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue!!! So frustrating and it has hindered my work process and I sometimes don't need all slices! Please fix Adobe! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A slight workaround... I have a Dell monitor connected to my M2 and noticed the save for web feauture works properly when the window is dragged across from my laptop to the other screen.

Also by changing the zoom percentage helps navigate - somewhat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to enter the vanishing point, the preview doesn't keep the image centered in the window. And when I try to add an image to the created field, the image isn't added in the correct location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also having this problem, but whats strange is when I drag the Save for Web preview from my Macbook Pro laptop screen to my second monitor (a cheap "PC" style HP screen) the problem disappears and I can see the complete image

I just double checked that it wasnt somehow an issue with which screen was set to be the main display by switching them and it still only worked on the PC monitor. Its color prodifle is "HP 22yh calibrated to match Macbook Pro" and my Macbook's color profile is just "Color LCD"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm this is a 2-monitor issue for me as well. It does not display on my main display, but when I move it to my secondary one, it works fine. I'm having a similar problem with Splashtop when connecting to remote machines. It seems like this is a MacOS Sonoma issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, had this issue on Monterey as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.
Hardware: MB Pro M2 Max, secondary monitor: LG Ultra Fine. Mac OS Sonora (14.0)

It does not matter, though, on which monitor the preview window sits, it won’t show any preview. The picture gets exported correctly, though. Before updating to Sonora a couple of days ago, there was a preview, but that one only showed the upper left quarter of the picture. After the update, no picture at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today there was a little Upate on Photoshop. Now the preview-window is totaly empty and white (even the little corner with the part of image is not there andymore). 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.
Hardware: MB Pro 16 M1 Max. Mac OS Sonoma. Photoshop 2024 or Beta (last update).

Before updating to Sonora a couple of days ago "Save for web" is working good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with all Creative Cloud programs that have the Save For Web (Legacy) option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little thing I just realized: The partial view still kinda works, if ypou are not resizing the image in the export window. Just exported an image that was done on 4000 x 4000 px but resized to 2000 x 2000 px in the export window. As soon as the new value is input, the screen redraws to dark grey. No image shown now, not even partially. However, depending on the enlargement factor within the export window, it is still possible to move the image around within the quarter of the frame (before resizing it, though). With other words, you can move the image around within the display area that actually shows the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, folks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much every company out there collects all the contact info it can on us and never/rarely uses it to actually help the customer by alerting them with important issues.  They only use it to spam us with ads for MORE product.

A million ways to communicate and companies choose to use none of them to actually help their paying customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tipperdon, a click on the Upvote link was not enough. I just want to say "AMEN!" When communication is so easy that we're constantly spammed, then we KNOW it's not hard to inform us of snags and glitches that are known to them.  The assumption is that they don't owe us anything for the years of supporting them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to macOS Sonoma and I'm having this problem. Please help, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be compatibility issues with Photoshop and Sonoma, it's best not to upgrade until these issues have been sorted. Try File > Export > Export As to see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with MacOS Sonoma on a MacMini M1. Using PS2023/2024 with Portraiture 3 or 4 (plugin).

Capture d’écran 2023-10-14 à 09.59.24.png

Weird colors when loading, then almost empty screen as above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same here. M2 Sonoma, Photoshop 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Same issue here! MacOS Sonoma, Macbook Pro M1 Max chip. Issue persists both on the latest app and the beta release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a web designer and recently encountered the same problem.
I would like to ask Adobe to intervene promptly.
System in use: iMac Pro, MacOS 14.0 'Sonoma' - Software: SuiCreative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, release 25.0.0
Thank you
Davide

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting to think adobe doesn't care about this feature anymore, it's been on a discontinued state for quite a bit now... which is a big shame, I use that everyday, multiple times a day, I'd say other than saving the psd, that the only other way I save stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree it's very Apple of Adobe to disregard how people are using their product, and decide for us we need to do it differently.

I'm perfectly happy to see them get rid of Save For Web, if the give us something that does the same things but only requires a 2 key combo to invoke instead of 4.

I have gone through all the options in Photoshop, there is nothing else with the same features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't like the 4-key combo for Save for Web, just change it in Photoshop settings (once this is fixed). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here on Sonoma.

Votes

Translate

Translate