• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Zoom glitch - Photoshop 21.2.2

LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I tried to Window->Arrange ... to put my reference photo side by side, 6 times out of 10 the zoom function stop working properly and I have to close photoshop and re-opened it again. It is a very annoying bug.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy Zarni,
Which OS are you running on when this happens?  What version did it work correctly?  Are these images both saved?  How many are you opening at once?  How large are they?
Thanks,David

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Here is my PC specs,

OS Windows 10 - 64 bit
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM 32GB
GPU 2080Ti 11GB
ADATA SX8200PNP

Currently problematic version is the photoshop cc latest version. 21.2.2

Last time it works well with Photoshop cc 2018 .. I do not remember the version.

Both images are saved and I opened them via "Open Recent".

One image is completely new 8000x10000px 600dpi ... another image is just screen shot image of a video which is at full hd resoultion.

I only open these two.

I have no other software opening at the time of the problems. That's zoom glitch.

Another error I notice is when I use the canvas resize tool by pressing the "c" shortcut and try to drag the resize border. When I pressed down and drag the border, it started to bounce. When I stopped dragging, it stop bouncing.

I have also check my performance settings and the GPU is turned on and the drawing mode is also set to "Basic" because when I put it in advance, I cannot see the lasso tool's border line. 

Previously, Photoshop cc 2018 problems could be solved with just one Wintab script. Now, it didn't work and a lot of problems is happening with windows ink and now a lot of UI glitch. I wish we will get them fixed soon in the nearby update, assuming there is going to be updates at all.

Best,
Zarni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Howdy Zarni,
Would you be open to a web-hosted screenshare?  I would love to see the problem live and try to help you troubleshoot it.  I'm definitely NOT seeing this on my Windows box.  Another option would be to record the glitch, though that gives me less opportunity to help.

Thanks,David

Votes

Translate

Translate