• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter 'live' layers like in Krita, possibly done with Substance Designer

Enthusiast ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to see Filter layers   like those Krita  and Afinity Photo have.  Workig not over smart objects but rather whatever beneath  like adjustment layers.

I like  height-to-normal map filter layer in Krita for example where you could select a height channel source . Would be super cool if we could have it in PS working over pattern preview.   Or Emboss filter working that way.

Please bring it from Krita  here   or let us use SBSAR from Substance Designer for that.

I still consider Photoshop a much more convenient tool in many regards  over all those Substance new ones.   Please let it  be having some value for CG artists

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Enthusiast ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Piximperfect posted a video with the same request ah hour ago 🙂

Filters as adjustments would be great to work non-destructively without smart objects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really want to use camera raw filter just like adjustment filters with PHOTOSHOP's mask and all so I don't have to mask it again. Making it as adjust filter also gonna save me a tons especially the liquidfy.

PLEASE do this Adobe I knew you can do CAN 

Votes

Translate

Translate