• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Provide preference and preset syncing via the cloud (Presets, Preferences, Workspaces, etc)

Participant ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need this in Photoshop:Save and sync brushes, actions and assets to the cloud!If i then log in to another computer (at my work..what ever) all my tools, patterns and so on are in sync.ps: could also be the workspace..

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

You can now sync presets to the cloud: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/sync-presets.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
81 Comments
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@george_reis totally agree. You have some great use-cases. I'd also like to be able to sync them between devices too, when using the same account. I feel like Adobe is still stuck in last decade when it comes to syncing things.

If I use Photoshop on another device with my same account, I should be able to have the exact same settings and workspaces available.

Can you imagine using Google Chrome on another computer and not having any of your passwords or bookmarks? No, because you can log in. Well, I can log into Photoshop, but none of my workspace views are available to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, add please synchronisation function. That all settings, hot keys, interface settings, actions, were automatically saved and synchronises in Adobe cloud. 

That every next installation of PS I got right the same hot keys and interface as last time, on the same or different pc. 

thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring back settings sync to Photoshop. It's so frustrating having to manually bring changes to settings between PC and laptop all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign all drive me insane between the laptop and desktop. The workspaces are never the same. Sometimes with an update the workspace I have saved disappears and I have to start all over again setting it up. Sometimes it transfers over. There needs to be an easy way to sync the settings for workspace and preferences across all devices and save a backup of it, so Photoshop on laptop matches Photoshop on desktop, even after an update. Same for Illustrator and InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It'd be nice to be able to sync Photoshop hotkeys (and other pref settings) so we dont have save, copy, find folder path, paste, load pref file ...

Useful when:

1. switching between different devices

2. installing photoshop on a newly purchased device

3. reinstalling windows OS etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You can now sync presets to the cloud: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/sync-presets.html

Votes

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate