• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Mono Stereo

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a clip that is Mono. When I play it in the preview window it is is Mono. Then I drag and drop it into an new timeline, hit yes to copy the settings from the clip and THEN IT PLAYS STEREO on only one side! How can I fix this. I just want to drag and drop it and have a Mono sound. If I try to export it now as an Mono, this works - but only for the first Audio line. As soon as it has several Audio lines, it exports just the first one as Mono and the rest won't be in the video anymore. Thank you for helping me out.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 08.31.40.pngThank you! I could fix it! It was all the way to L - now I put it back to 0 and i have it again on both sides.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 08.31.40.pngThank you! I could fix it! It was all the way to L - now I put it back to 0 and i have it again on both sides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines