• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dehummer switches audio output

Explorer ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the dehummer on many clips in this project I've been working on for the past month with no issues, but just today, premiere has started routing the audio of .wav clips with the dehummer applied to my macbook speakers instead of my studio monitors.  All the other clips that are not .wav, or that do not have the dehummer applied, are outputting audio correctly- it's only the .wav files I've applied the dehummer to that play through my macbook speakers instead of my studio monitors.

I've checked my audio output settings in the premiere pro preferences and they are set correctly.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

machine details:

macbook pro, intel i9, amd radeon pro 5600m 8gb, 64gb ram, ventura 13.3.1

premiere pro v23.3.0, build 61

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Effects , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

if anyone else ends up having this issue: I figured out that copying the effect from a mono clip and applying it to a stereo clip was causing the issue. Applying the effect from the effects bin fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Explorer ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if anyone else ends up having this issue: I figured out that copying the effect from a mono clip and applying it to a stereo clip was causing the issue. Applying the effect from the effects bin fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate