• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported videos freeze during playback

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using Premiere Pro 23.5 on a iMac with a 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 running Monterey 12.6. I have a video that I've been trying to export and each time I do so, the video plays just fine until it reaches a certain point in the playback and it freezes (or in the case of using VLC player, it crashes).  The point where it freezes is different with every export.  Sometimes it crashed 30 minutes before the end another time just 3 minutes.  I've tried exporting it out of Premiere and Media Encoder and that doesn't change the problem, although it crashes earlier when I export from Media Encoder.  There are never any errors reported during the exporting process.  I'm exporting to my local hard drive and there's plenty of room for the finished video, so that's not it.  And I've exported other videos from this project and they've all worked fine.  I even split this video in half and the first half exported with no issues and the second half had the same problem (but again at a different point during the export process).  Any ideas as to what I can do to get this to work properly?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?