Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PP will not export my colors correctly

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

As the title says I am having issues with exporting, I have never had this issue in the past however with this project I am. Included are my two files, file 1 is what the preview gives me and then file 2 is what it exports as, I think the issue speaks for itself but if it doesn't then the issue is that PP will only export my files as highly intense videos and does not look anything like my preview. For my coloring I use the "Basic Corrections" and "Creative" tabs and thats it. If anyone has any idea what could be the issues I'd greatly appreciate it!!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's either a GPU or GPU driver issue, or it's a color space issue.

Try going into your Project settings, set the GPU Accleration to "software only". If that fixes this, it's a GPU issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Neil for the reply!
Sadly it seems that did not fix the issue 💔 it still exports the same way. My drives appear to be up to date, I tried exporting something else and it does it fine so I think the issue is in the specific file. At this point I think I am going to just restart and see if its fine, but if you have any other ideas I'd be happy to hear them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines