• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sequence panel tabs sticking when switching between sequences with multicams in 23.5, mac os

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do the following all day long: *while in multicam mode*, I make cuts and copy multicam clips from "stringout sequence A," then click on the sequence tab for "selects sequence B" to switch to sequence B, pick a place on the timeline and paste the clips into sequence B, then click on the sequence tab for sequence A to go back. And very often in v23.5, seemingly due to the lagging multicam response time and possibly interaction with the timecode ticker when choosing a spot to paste, Premiere glitches out and makes the sequence tab "sticky" w/ my click long after I've released the mouse. This usually results in the sequence panel for sequence B detaching and reattaching somewhere else (or even popping up into its own window sometimes). This never happened in previous versions. If I had the patience to wait for every delay in Premiere to fully resolve before my next mouse click, it probably wouldn't happen, but when you're trying to move quickly and frictionlessly, it's incredibly annoying. And again-- never happened in previous versions.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?