• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound and error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i click in some shortcs from Premiere Pro (like Shift+Alt+D) he makes that "windows 11 error sound" then i have to low down the "System Volume" EVERY SINGLE TIME  on Windows Volume Mixer. 

There's a way to stop it??

There's a windows bug too (i think) cause, randomly, the "System Sounds" retun to 100%. But if i could turn it off on Premiere woul help

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Computer configuration , Sound , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shift + alt + D

What is this suppose to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a shortcut that i've created to cut everething

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In PCs, there's a real pain point with the Alt key. Windows will nearly always assume you want anything with that key used to be a "Window" command.

As in Alt-C for copy or close or something.

So if there is a Windows Alt-whatever command that you've essentially used the same Alt-modifier for, and you hit the Alt key before the Shift or Ctrl key ... then Windows takes over instead of Premiere.

I NEVER EVER want Windows to respond to "hotkeys". I've searched for years, and apparently there is no real way to turn that dang thing OFF.

So ... make sure you do not hit the Alt key ahead of the Shift key, as in your case, or ... look at the Premiere window header. Any Alt-whatever you see listed in any of the header drop down lists ... such as File, Sequence, whatever ... don't use a letter used for an Alt-whatever Windows command.

Yea, it's a right royal pain.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate