• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

_1_Proxy duplicates files when synced from pluraleyes in premiere cc2018

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

_1_Proxy duplicates files when synced from pluraleyes AND duplicated clips in original bin that you cannot delete - this all happend when you first make a proxy files and then export to xml/sync it in pluraleyes 4/import synced xml.

how can you remove duplicated clips that are identical?

why you cannot make one version that has minimal flaws?

last one had imported mono audio from xml sent from fcp x

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried PluralEyes in 2018 yet, but the process that worked flawlessly for me in 2017 was to check the Ingest box when importing the media.  (Be sure to use only the Cineform presets.)  Once the proxies are created, use the PluralEyes Premiere Pro plug-in, not the stand alone version, to get the sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime there is no time to ingest and transcode during the import, and more than once I make proxy from EditReady and never had this issue in cc2017 version.... only in this after the update.... and this is not just me - there are few people that has the same problem. I use only prores 422 proxy codec

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also happens with the original files - this is not only proxy issue - there is original name.mov file and name_1.mov file (the same file) - but only after pluraleyes sinc. a friend tried in app plugin from pluraleyes - the same thing..... and it cuplicates clip in bin inside the projects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue even with xml created in the premiere. If i try to import premiere-created xml, I have a duplicates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and those duplicates cannot be removed.... - this is not cool..... so far cc2017 and fcp x for me.... @adobe - let us know when you fix the issue - you cannot work like this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same problem and it's driving me crazy.
Take a sequence export the XML run it through Plural Eyes, import the new XML into PP and it duplicates the media
Same when using the built in PP plural eyes extension window.
I have Write XML ID checked and allow duplicate media unchecked.
This is so stupid, how does Adobe keep screwing these things up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news concerning this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, all files -both audio and video- are duped even when using the Plural Eyes plug-in inside Premiere. Meaning one clip, once synced, will refer to a duped clip in the project window.

Usual Adobe mess... Incredible to have these kind of bugs. [removed because of offensive language]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe can you hear us? It's an issue.

My workflow with the C200 camera. I record 4k and 1080 proxy in camera. Import the 4K files, connect the 1080 proxy (not easily by the way - have to each file separately?), then use Plural Eyes to sync some sequences. The result is that creates an XML which makes "a copy" of the files and will not recognize or reconnect with the same exact files ( name and all)  in the existing project?  The result is more files in my project folders and then I'm forced to connect the proxies again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have found the issue. Use Plural eyes plugin within premiere. Before you sync clips 'detach Proxies'. Go about dragging in all your clips and audio, sync timeline. You shouldn't get duplicates now. Then "Attach' proxies for regular editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines