• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.360 files from gopro max not opening in premiere pro 2022

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not had a problem with this in previous versions of Premiere Pro but now .360 files from GoPro Max are not opening in the 22.1.2 update of Premiere Pro. Any idea why or how to fix this?

TOPICS
Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Found out it was a gpu issue on my end. The file was getting corrupted upon exporting from GoPro player

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonathans87069167!

Sorry about that. Are you getting any error codes or messages? Which OS do you have?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a PC, Windows 11. I've rendered the files to .mov in the GoPro app and imported them to Premiere that way. Is this always required or will Premiere support .360 files direct from the camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Matt,

Sorry about that. Is this 360 footage? Can you try out the latest Beta version to see if the format is working there? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found out it was a gpu issue on my end. The file was getting corrupted upon exporting from GoPro player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting back, Matt!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unable to import files from gopro max 360 into premiere 2022. I have tried any and all setting combinations to see if any would work... nothing. Premiere is telling me "file importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of (file). Reading and writing this file's metadate (xmp) has been disabled." Any help is appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines