CH5

Stereo EFX L

CH6

Stereo EFX R

CH7

Stereo Music L

CH8

Stereo Music R

I have 2 channels of VO and 2 channels of NAT sound that both need to be mixed to mono.  If my output were stereo, I would just pan them center.  In this circumstance, however, I need both VO channels panned left, and both NAT channels panned right, to get them to 3 and 4 (correct?).   BUT--if I do VO -> 1,2 + 3,4, panning them left will mess up my stereo 1,2 channels. 

Is my only recourse to work with everything panned center, export a stereo mixdown, and reimport it and place it back into my sequence?  And then I'd have to make reroute everything so that nothing goes to 1,2 except for my mixed-down audio?

Thanks!

-Justin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never worked with anything that complex.  All I can suggest is the following.  Perhaps it will answer some questions.

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Audio in Premiere Pro CC - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, Jim.  I'm not sure if that's up to date or not to help.  Adobe has made some really big changes since then.  I wish they would make better documentation, or at least standardize it along the lines of something like Pro Tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In 2022 and still having this issue! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines