• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

a novel sound bug/issue/snafu

Advocate ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering an edit I have music on track one, set to type: music. Generated keyframes, nothing else applied.

I have mastering switched on with a low pass and "make room for vocals". This is the setup I've used for years.  3 hours later I'm still trying to get it to export.

It's not rendering track one.  I've tried:

a different wav file in track one, that didn't work either - so the issue is probably with the tracks. 

ditching cache and cached files, render and replace, I've ditched track one completely. Track 2 appeared to work fine, even with everything copied to it exactly - tried a small section - it worked. Rendered the whole thing and not only did it render broken - with something that sounded like ring modulation and weirdly warbly - but the track in premiere subsequently sounded like that too. Wth? The individual files sounded files sounded fine.  

I have tried switching the audio hardware to "no input" (but grasping at straws because other music in the edit renders fine). 

OK so just about to post this and I got a successful render by moving everything to another track. I have deleted the original track one, but it appears that premiere hates the new track one, too. 🤷

Now the question is whether I need to worry about this or just rename track one as "closed for maintenance" in case I need to return to the edit.  

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, checking in! I'm glad to hear you were able to get a successful export.

Is this only happening in one project or in all of them? Does the issue only start after you tag it as "music" and add keyframes? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines