• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A SURE BUG IN ADOBE PREMIERE 2018 and ALL PRIOR VERSIONS!

Contributor ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A SURE BUG IN ADOBE PREMIERE 2018 and ALL PRIOR VERSIONS! on Vimeo

Am I the only one or you guys had this b4?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

I did watch half of it

Well never had this issue so can't really say what's happeing. But I woul recommand sending your video to Adobe through their bug report form: http://adobe.com/go/wish

That way a Premiere Pro Quality Engineer will be able to look at your issue and add it in their bug database.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what your are seing (the blue squares) are actually your selected layer bounding box. This happens because it is selected in your timeline and that the program monitor allows you to move resize and scale it directly into it.

This allows you to edit your layer in the context of your video, instead of having to adjust the numbers in the effects panel.

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Yenaphe 🙂

I think you didn't understand.

The layer bounding box sometime appear and sometimes doesn't appear. That's the point it this video. It's not consistent (Not always appearing on 'position' selection. You have to fiddle with the size of the window to make it show.)

Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you click on the layer in the program monitor when the bounding box is not shown. Does it shows it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all in the video, did  you watch it? (:-)

Nope. when it's not showing then clicking the layer in Program Monitor does nothing you have no bounding box, only if you resize the window like shown. Also if i use Tilde and it's not showing it will remain not seen.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In-depth testing > 2018-01-17_12-50-28 on Vimeo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did watch half of it

Well never had this issue so can't really say what's happeing. But I woul recommand sending your video to Adobe through their bug report form: http://adobe.com/go/wish

That way a Premiere Pro Quality Engineer will be able to look at your issue and add it in their bug database.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Seb, I'm going to send it right now,

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines