• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Encore CS6 Library files

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this no longer supported, but recently I had to reinstall Encore CS6 but it has no "Library" directory.

So no Menu Items under the Library tab.  Does anyone know where I can download the Library files ??

The seaches I've done result in download pages no longer exist.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

From Stan Jones - https://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/encore/EncoreContent_en-US.zip

If that link works, you will... of course... copy to an external drive to have a backup

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Stan Jones - https://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/encore/EncoreContent_en-US.zip

If that link works, you will... of course... copy to an external drive to have a backup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I jsut confirmed this is still a good link.

Many of the old forum threads about the library are gone. Here is a newer thread that discusses a variety of library questions:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/encore-cs6-library-files-missing/m-p/10468940#M212851

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks very much, downloaded, installed and working AND backed up.

The reason I lost it was an Adobe Tech support had to wipe all my Adobe products as I had a problem with Adobe CC not updating etc. He fixed my problems but caused me this one (although I should have had a backup !!)

He downloaded the CS6 install package to me but then I found that the Library was missing for Encore. I thought I had a backup of the Encore Library but alas no!!    Anyway all good again.    Thanks again.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John T Smith,

Thanks very much, downloaded, installed and working AND backed up.

The reason I lost it was an Adobe Tech support had to wipe all my Adobe products as I had a problem with Adobe CC not updating etc. He fixed my problems but caused me this one (although I should have had a backup !!)

He downloaded the CS6 install package to me but then I found that the Library was missing for Encore. I thought I had a backup of the Encore Library but alas no!!    Anyway all good again.    Thanks again.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines