• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro Crash on Cmd + C

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is really strange. EVERY TIME I attempt to copy (cmd + c) an element while I'm editing a title in Premier Pro CC, a dialogue box comes up. It reads:

"Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires premier pro to shut down. We will attempt to recover you project once reopened."

Thankfully, it has saved my project every time, but I cant think of any explanation for this. It is simply Cmd + C (edit >> copy); why is the entire application crashing!? Its not to big of a deal at the moment but I can guarantee I'm going to run into some problems with this later if it continues. Any useful help or ideas would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

See: Re: Problem - Premiere pro CC 2017 Titler Crash?!

and specifically item #9.

It's a bug and being worked on or "downdate".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: Re: Problem - Premiere pro CC 2017 Titler Crash?!

and specifically item #9.

It's a bug and being worked on or "downdate".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I happens on my new installation too. It also crashes with me if I do Cmd-V or Cmd-X 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you downgrade to 11.0.  In my reference, it was stated:

"Sorry, that is a known issue with version Premiere Pro CC 2017 (11.0.1). You can reinstall 11.0 to avoid the issue."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thank you I saw that. I am a new user to CC and have only had the software installed for over a week. I have a really busy schedule as everyone does, and do not have time to work out how to downgrade. I certainly don't want to faff around uninstalling when I have meetings every few hours asking about various videos progress.

As it is a major crash, I assume there will be a patch available very soon.

My reply was intended to add info to the original post, in the hope that it would help push the fix forward, and assist others that were searching for 'crash cmd-v' etc.

Thank you for your quick response, I hope you have a great week.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea this has been driving me crazy as I have been doing allot of titling work.

- Jonah Lee Walker
Video Editor, Colorist, Motion Graphics Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines