• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro incorrectly identifies missing media that are actually in the correct directory

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm asking for your help because Adobe Premier Pro incorrectly identifies missing media that are actually present in the correct directory. For example, in the attached screenshot, the Ok button circled in blue is not activated even though the files (identified as missing) have been located. Can you help me solve this problem? I've spent a lot of time trying to fix it myself without success.
I've also attached a video demonstration of an attempt to load an adobe premier pro project. 

Please attached des recording of my screen. I desperately need your help 🙏

Capture adobe premier pro 2023.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried clicking the top file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can only select one file but not the set of files already present in the directory : X:\A2CSI-Didi Export\E-COM PRO\MARIGOLD\8- Rajeev\MariGold\Copied_MariGold

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the "last path" field, it's showing 01.png. Look for that file and select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This last path is not editable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not supposed to be editable: that only shows you the path where that file existed when you last saved the project. Use the browser interface, navigate to that same file in the new location and select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines